Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would speculate that he would make his stand once again at Grim Batol. In any case it would likely be a major lore point as opposed to a random unknown spot.

Also I would genuinely be happy if this was the actual fight:

Quote Originally Posted by Aervalis View Post
    It's going to be at the unused entrance to Karazhan at the very top outisde of the tower. After you go in YOU FACE JARAXXUS. Oh, while you're doing that Maiev Shadowsong drops a trap under Deathwing, which angers him, and then he eats her, and dies of a food allergy to Elves. Then Kael'Than'Laynpire appears as the real villain exclaiming that Cataclysm was merely a setback, starting the epic journey to find the doctor who can give King Wrynn Chin reduction surgery.

If you read the lore his home in in Grim Batol which is much more massive then the instance shows and is underground.

Common sense says that the fight will begin there and then probably go outside into an instanced Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
    If you read the lore his home in in Grim Batol which is much more massive then the instance shows and is underground.

Common sense says that the fight will begin there and then probably go outside into an instanced Azeroth
    However, Grim Batol has been recaptured. There is no reason for him to go their anymore.

Deleted
    TBH I still think it's going to be in Firelands.
    Last edited by mmocebe60e0577; 2011-01-28 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    On Deathwing. Raid needs to navigate across Deathwing and damage his weak points, final phase the raid is knocked off onto a plateau or bluff and have to deal with him head-on.

POKE HIM IN THE EYE!!!
    lol, this is exactly what went through my mind when i first saw the trailer for the Expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

Nah despite where he is, his weakness is water. He's on fire. Just put out the fire. The end. In order to kill Deathwing, he has to be taken into Mordor and destroyed where he was forged.

Similarly, I think wherever he was forged is where he'll be. And you and your hobbit raid can take him out by throwing water on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilar View Post
    At the Maelstrom, the fight will partially include flying mounts. A battle of epic epicness.
    And then alextrasza will appear at 10% talk for 10min and kill him (????????).

i'm gonna go with an unused section of Grim Batol

Deathwings Alchemical laboratory of Horrors and Fun.

To the first page posters: Deathwing is recovering. Alexstrasza dealt him a massive blow. He is injured, and is recovering, as she is. She was perfectly willing to sacrifice herself to take him out, but he proved a bit stronger than she was.

Anyway, I honestly expect it to take place in Deepholm.

To those of you saying instanced zones like SW or Org, kudos to you, because that's a brilliant idea. He SHOULD be the first end boss that's really a world boss. We could have the Earthen Ring, as well as Krasus, following us around assisting and opening up portals to take us to the next place he attacks. Actually now that I think about it, a fight that hits all capital cities, ending up in Org for the Horde and SW for the Alliance would be OUTSTANDING. Sort of like Mt. Hyjal where we go from camp to camp, only this time its capital to capital. This idea rocks.

Should be underground.

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Inside the moon. You'll have to take this crazy old guy off the moon, bring him back to the planet, kill some gigantic robot thing, return to the moon, fight down like 9.99x10^99 floors of ridiculous trash with tons of insta-gib moves, and when you finally get to him, he kills your entire party only to have the prayers of Azeroth resurrect your party so you can weaken him with some magical dagger. Oh, and Deathwing isn't the boss. Deathwing is actually your brother who happens to have gotten mind-controlled during a time that you seem to have forgotten.
    Nice reference.

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophy12 View Post
    TBH I still think it's going to be in Firelands.
    Doesn't really make sense if you think about it. Why would Deathwing be in the Elemental Plane of Fire?

Anyways, I dunno, it's weird, seems like Blizz is kinda keeping it secret. It seems likely it'll be either somewhere in Deepholme or in Grim Batol.

Deleted
    somewhere in the ocean between kalimdor and eastern kgd
    somewhere near goblin starting area

hopefully something like archimonde, an open space fight. confined fights are just OVERUSED plus its much cooler to fight him while the scenery around you is huge(mountains, forests, cities, valleys) and not just some room in Blackrock Mountain. killing archimonde always felt so cool you have the world tree next to you, surrounded by a high mountain and the big lake plus couple trees - Epic with capital E.

You start out in Grim Batol, fighting him down to 60%, only him. Then he flies off, and you fly after him on red drakes, and jump onto his back, where several portals with faceless appear on top of him, and you have to fight off the faceless and get him down to 40% (sort of enrage timer that he shake you off if you don't get him down in time). At 40%, he will fall into your main city (Orgrimmar/Stormwind), and you have to fight the remaining 40% with the aid of lots of npc's ^_^ Thats how I'd like it at least

Deleted
    In hyjal, at the fire spire 'locked' instance entrance :c

I'm thinking flying upward from deepholm will lead us to the maelstrom again, except we'll end up in a copy of it designed as a deathwing raid.

It makes sense, think about that terrifying part during twilight highlands with the old god-like creature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Everywhere...that's how intense it will be