Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoneutria View Post
    In Warcraft3 there were Multiplayer games where players had to build Towers to survive incoming waves of mobs, it was very fun. Is there same games in SC2 too?
    Yes there's a lot of tower defense style maps, I liked the wc3 ones better but I guess the SC2 ones will be improved with time as well and new ones will come

the sc2 mapeditor allows infinite mapmodifications! it has basically the same tools as the developers had!
    theres even third-person shooter style maps or arcade sidescroller games. pretty big variety of mods.

Deleted
    i realy liked it. i think its very personal tho.

Okay guys, thanks for all the awnsers and thanks to Diesta for the guestpass.
    I basically logged on, got a little bit of the campaign, seemed pretty decent, then I hopped into custom game paradise - Gotta say , If not anything, it's definetly worth it for the Custom games. Also got Owned a few times by the Turtulers in the practice league. Overall, im getting it.

1v1 is pretty good, custom maps are currently far worse than war3 / sc1 had. For the most part game is pretty well balanced in 1v1, however it still needs some tweaking.

Skill levels are quite low on SC2 tho. If you were D+ on iccup, you'll be in masters (top 2% of server)

I got a free trial with my GPU, but I'm really not much of a RTS person, so I didn't enjoy it really.
    Last edited by Secondbanana; 2011-01-29 at 03:09 PM.
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus isn't a raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Craz View Post
    1v1 is pretty good, custom maps are currently far worse than war3 / sc1 had. For the most part game is pretty well balanced in 1v1, however it still needs some tweaking.

Skill levels are quite low on SC2 tho. If you were D+ on iccup, you'll be in masters (top 2% of server)
    No you won't.
    You'll be diamond though.