Excerpt from YouTube video description:
This HD video is narrated footage of my 85 Prot Pally in Cataclysm Patch v4.0.3a in Arena 3v3 with an Enhancement Shaman (Kashmír) and Restoration Druid (Skipz). This is my fifth Arena video for Cataclysm for Season 9 and first for 3v3.

Kashmír and I have been looking for a geared non-Pally/non-Shammy Healer Healer for 3v3 for the past couple weeks; most of the geared Healers we know were already part of a 3v3 team and other Healers who didn't know us said "no thanks" because of our specs. Thankfully a new guildee, Skipz, was willing to give us a shot after watching some of our 2v2 videos.

Skipz had just formed a 3v3 team this week. We were able to quickly raise the Team Rating from under 1k to over 1700 by going 14-3 over our first 17 games. The comp has been a blast for us to play. Because Kash and I can offheal and are reasonably durable, Skipz has time to CC and his role is our comp is very dynamic. As you can see in the footage he throws out a lot of Cyclones, insta-Roots, and Bear-form Bash.

If you have questions for Kashmír, post them on that link instead of here, as he tracks comments on my blog:
http://taugrim.com/2011/01/28/wow-ar...-shaman-vol-1/

I'll ask Skipz if he's willing to field Resto Druid questions on my blog, as he's the expert.

P.S. we're now over 1900 with 44 games played together. I'll be recording more footage for videos as we make our way to 2000+ Rating.