BC Guild Raid Achievements

Ok so now that we managed 12/12 on reg in 2 of our usual 3 raid nights, we intend on doing old raids for guild achieves. What I come here to ask is, how many people do we need for EACH raid? Also for any magical reason, is there any bosses we would need "alot" for? Maggy's cubes arent an issue as far as I'm concerned, considering me and 3 others facerolled Kara, Mag's, and Gruuls back during the Shattering, but I am more or less wondering more about TK, BT, and SSC....maybe Sunwell?

80% of the raid size (as in 10-25 man)has to be guild members, for the sake of the 40 man raids they count as 25 mans

so, a 10 man raid you have to have 8 guild members inside the zone, for a 25 man raid you need 20 inside the zone (you can tell if you have it by checking the diffiulty flag above the minimap, if you have enough it says "can earn guild achivements"

EDIT, reading afew sources it seems to be you only need 8 guildies out of 40 for the old raids (MC BWL AQ40) and apprently also for the TBC ones, not sure when they changed that, LK raids can be done in 10 or 25 player,

Info for the TBC change is a Blue beta post so tak it as you find it

"We just made a change to all of the old 25 player raids that allows guild achievements to be completed as if they were a 10 player raid. This means you will only need 8/10 instead of 20/25.
    Get hyped. =)"
    Last edited by Halbarad; 2011-01-29 at 01:33 AM.

Wrong. 40 mans has to be 40% of the group if I understood the blue poster some weeks ago right.

15+ Year Old Account
    kara/ZA: 10
    BT,SSC,TK,MH,SWP,Mag,Gruul: 20

gg guild achieves
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Hmm so still need that many...how about 5 mans? 4 is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Wowpedia, it's 10 people for BC 25-man raids and all 40-man raids, 8/10 for all 10-man raids (which now includes AQ10, previously AQ20), and 4/5 for all 5-man dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    kara/ZA: 10
    BT,SSC,TK,MH,SWP,Mag,Gruul: 20

gg guild achieves
    I've not tried these so obviously no idea if this is still relevant but there were Blue posts at the end of beta announcing a reduction of Vanilla and TBC raids so they were classed as a 10 man raid for numbers (given LK raids had a 10 man option , and to allow all size guilds to be able to get them)

Personally i think blizzard needs to change it to 100% with a minimum of 5 people for Pre Cata raids, with the option of 80% if you can fill out a raid. i generally find too many people dont really give a toss about achievements in general to fill out old content raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive done all these achivements in my guild.

Only ever had 8 people in the group, Done all the raids, so.....

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!