Deleted

Yet again QQ retri

All i have left is this patch inc for a chance to be "Good" spec in arena. The main problem is not our damage at all (maybe in raid's this is not the case at all) But its our very low damage reduction .

After bubble is gone we are sitting ducks we have really nice off healing but why on god's green earth would any team want that over damage in a team mate. Its simply a case of us being a supporting class but again we lose our main support spells . The thing is after this patch hits and we have even worse holypower regen and less proc's what then ? Im still a bit confused about what roll we are supposed to fill ?

I really miss the dispel magic as my setup was heavy on this spell . I know there are other setup's and other team's but for the love of god i want to play with my friends in arena not random's . For me arena is best when played with ppl that understand each other , Im wanting some real damage reduction , The SS buff will be nice but will it be enuff ? a war or dk will always be better for this than us , And we are forced to be a 2nd rate dps in arena .

Yes we have a choice for healer ect but i dont want to heal i want to be a retri and im looking at other class's and saying to myself damn these guys are better at doing everything than us. Idea is take the retri tree away from paladin and make it a new class altogether , make it how a paladin should be and not some half arsed hybrid spec , so i ask you guys how the hell is Tirion going to fight evil now ? ah thats correct he is hiding in plague lands where he can at least kill the mob's their.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Patchmeplzblizz View Post
    Idea is take the retri tree away from paladin and make it a new class altogether.
    Not a bad idea imo. A Templar class maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Not a bad idea imo. A Templar class maybe?
    Yes awesome idea I would really enjoy that make 3 different spec's all for damage a true class and take some more idea's on this thread plz guys this could really be awesome for us thx for reading

I'm inclined to lock this thread, we have enough QQ on the forums as it is, but I'll let this stew for a bit and see if it goes anywhere but down.

Deleted
    I have no problems surviving as ret... Rets have always been trained in arenas from 1800 rating and up since everyone know that when bubble is gone were doomed and now priests and warriors can remove it, together with the 4 sec reduced duration and the still existing 50% dmg nerf while active, bubble is a fairly crappy cooldown, you use it to survive and maybe get a heal or two off before its broken or timed out. The only thing you can do to counter it is to stack resilience and be smart when you dps, power up on one player and unleash burst on a healer (interupt ->stun->interupt->repent interupt) that way you will get a target that 90% of the time has 0 hots/shields/cooldowns on them. Burst is amazing as ret, especially when you manage to get 3HP a mastery procc and AW ready along with both cc's and rebuke.

Now i havent been playing alot of arena yet in this season, but from what ive seen so far (mmr at 1900+ atm) we perform quite well overall. Less damage than arms ofc but the heals we can pop of are insane! Was forced to heal our healer in 3v3 last week while i had AW running and got a 52k crit on a 3HP WoG! I cant even do anything close to that in my holy pve gear with raid buffs/flasks. I dont use last word in my current specc, went for the shorter cd on hammer of justice but eternal glory (rng i know) can prove essential in arenas when trying to save team members whilst still getting enough damage done to pressure the other teams healer to spend his mana faster.

I can only advice you to play some BGs on your own, get used to what amount of health you can expect from WoG when used on yourself, i started to use it early on when in 1v1 with rogues, mages, armswarriors, ferals and hunters, and i can just slow fuck them with judgement CS and holy wrath :/ dont need any cooldowns just takes a bit longer than with a pocket healer.

Deleted
    at Fiddlesnarf , im sry m8 maybe you missed the side topic to the thread its more a idea thread than amg buff's plz thread , but its your choice do as you see fit.