So I was in an instance with a guildy,..

A buddy of mine in my guild asked me to do the random daily with him and two other guildies. My friend and one of the other guildies were being really cool but the tank, an officer in the guild, was in a pretty bad mood and very silent. He could barely hold aggro on me and an 83 dk (Im a 85 boomkin druid) but he was much better geared than us. I had aggro on one creature for about 30 seconds so i ran around him with it then got a nasty message because i was blocking his field of view? WTF. He even told me that I shouldnt be doing the 7k dps that i was because it was too much and i was pulling aggro.... Do you ever have tanks like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope i found the solution to that problem... I tank
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

A little off-topic, but it's been reported moonkins pulling insane amounts of threat, while doing average dps. I think it's because most of our dps now comes from hasted-up huge nukes. (40k Starfire crit + 60k Starsurge crit means instant aggro.)

I think the guy above me is right, when i tanked with a boomkin he would grab the aggro every now and then
    As for the guild, if people dont like u in there/u dont like the officers, try finding aother guild, even with the rep system, a guild is supposed to be people that all get along and if u dont like anybody dont feel obligated to stay just cas its the guild uve been with forever, ive switched guilds like 4-5 times b4 i found a good one