Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Wrath of the Lich King purple, green, and orange gems have been increased in cost to match red, blue, and yellow epic gems (220 Justice Points). Burning Crusade epic gems have been increased in cost to match the most expensive Wrath of the Lich King gems."

Haha, nice way to nerf vendoring TBC gems as viable way to dump JP :P

•Item Sets
    •Normal PvE helms (item level 359) no longer have a chance to drop from Nefarian or Cho'gall on Heroic difficulty. Instead, the Heroic PvE helm and shoulder pieces (item level 372) only require their associated Crown/Shoulders of the Forlorn tokens to purchase, and do not require players to obtain the normal helms or shoulders first.

so we cant get 4p t11 befor we are on heroics? or will they allow us to buy the normal ones for JP? cuss if we cant get it befor heroics thats gona be unfair as hell for those that havent gotten that far yet

Normal PvE helms (item level 359) no longer have a chance to drop from Nefarian or Cho'gall on >>HEROIC<< difficulty.
    The norm versions of the tier dropped on heroic just in case people had not obtained the normal versions yet the heroic were bis. You need the normal version traded in to get the heroic one.

Basically from what I read: "Hi! we are from Method and we are going to QQ becuase we couldve beat Paragon if we were as good as them if they wouldve waited for Blizzard to fix their bugs"...Face it Method...you are never going to be world first whether there are bugs or not...pretty sure if you were where Paragon was you wouldve been claiming world 1st 13/13 if you were where they were. But, since you werent, GG better luck (cause they totally need it) with the next major content patch...world 2nd is not a winner and doesnt deserve a quote (poorly stated or translated) on MMO front page
    Last edited by Temma; 2011-01-29 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    that SS made me lol, love Kil'Jaeden artwork

am i the only person who doesn't see their joke as malicious? from the sound of their post, if they're mocking anyone with that killshot, it was blizzard for not fixing the buff before paragon killed him.

nor do i see anyone qqing. they're making what they believe to be honest comments, both positive and negative. there is a lot of compliments to the raid design but pointing out things they weren't happy with is hardly crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldorian View Post
    •Item Sets
    •Normal PvE helms (item level 359) no longer have a chance to drop from Nefarian or Cho'gall on Heroic difficulty. Instead, the Heroic PvE helm and shoulder pieces (item level 372) only require their associated Crown/Shoulders of the Forlorn tokens to purchase, and do not require players to obtain the normal helms or shoulders first.

so we cant get 4p t11 befor we are on heroics? or will they allow us to buy the normal ones for JP? cuss if we cant get it befor heroics thats gona be unfair as hell for those that havent gotten that far yet
    What part of the normal tokens not dropping on HEROIC mode anymore is difficult to understand?

Yea...its totally unfair that a large majority of people in this game are better than your guild and can down more bosses at a quicker pace

I forsee the QQ will be strong in this one

I'm normally not one to respond to PvE stuff like this... but Method, ya sound like a bunch of douches.

Notice how Paragon doesn't mention other guilds in their statement, but Method spends their statement throwing out excuses on why they weren't the World 1st, you sound pathetic.

Paragon did what they needed to do to be the World 1st, and Method had all the same opportunities to do so themselves, but they didn't, because apparently they all have such BUSY lives raiding 40+ hours a week.

And you know they thought they were HILARIOUS when they decided to use potions to all be druids, I bet they had a huge laugh about that one, man you showed them. Maybe if Method was a little more willing to do whatever was needed to kill a boss, they could have some World 1st kills also.

Absolutely pathetic. Whenever you need to bash someone else to attempt to make yourself look better, you're truly a loser. And for the race to World 1st, Method, you truly are losers.

•Item Sets

They are removing the normal helm and shoulders from the loot table . Instead their tokens will drop and you just trade them in. That means if your class token drops you can roll on it rather then being SOL because your never got the normal version. You will simply trade in the token to get your heroic piece.
    This is simply my take on it and I could be completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Temma View Post
    Yea...its totally unfair that a large majority of people in this game are better than your guild and can down more bosses at a quicker pace
    I think you're misunderstanding his misunderstanding.

OT: I don't think they were trying to insult Paragon, as much as they were making valid criticisms of Blizzard. They weren't saying they deserved world first over Paragon.

Congratz Method for the true first kill.

I believe that, even if Paragon shouldn't have been banned for their kill, it should have been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    It's so sad when world ranking guild's qq...So sad...
    Hehe, I reacted to this aswell. No one force anyone to play WoW and with that comment it really sounds like "You should have made some gates or so. Because it's x-mas and other stuff we can't miss. But there was no gates so we had to play anyhow! "
    But same time WoW also have some responsibility. They know that ppl would play more or less 24/7 till all world firsts was completed. No matter if it's x-mas, new years eve or whatever. BUT, everyone know that ALL do not celebrate these days due to religion or whatever. They have other days they can't play WoW. So I'm guessing it's more fair to have it always open than start to gate just because big holidays etc. Pretty lame comment, coming from a top guild.

screenshot was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    Congratz Method for the true first kill.

I believe that, even if Paragon shouldn't have been banned for their kill, it should have been removed.
    Except that the Paragon situation was completely foreseeable and entirely Blizzard's fault.

The method ss is awesome

I don't really care who gets world 1st of anything, but those of you who are complaining about method's ss or comments make yourself look pathetic...I really don't get how all these people can be so diehard for a guild (Paragon in this case) that they have no part in at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I'm normally not one to respond to PvE stuff like this... but Method, ya sound like a bunch of douches.

Notice how Paragon doesn't mention other guilds in their statement, but Method spends their statement throwing out excuses on why they weren't the World 1st, you sound pathetic.
    Go back and see Paragons statement after gettting World 2nd Cho'Gall heroic. I am not saying Method are acting like little babies, just saying that Paragon are just as much crybabies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    I'm pleased they won't bring back the Dal/Shatt ports, but I do wish they'd add the new-zone ports to another major city- Darn and Undercity for instance - to help spread the playerbase out a bit more. it helps prevent cities like SW and Org from being lag fests (which they are occasionally for me.)
    I agree. Cata zone ports in the other main cities would definitely be helpful. As it is, everyone is hanging out only in two cities (Orgrimmar and Stormwind, respectively). Also, a portal to (but not back from) Dalaran would be nice, to cut back on the major flight time from Borean Tundra that is required after taking the zeppelin.

Quote Originally Posted by shocknawe View Post
    The method ss is awesome

I don't really care who gets world 1st of anything, but those of you who are complaining about method's ss or comments make yourself look pathetic...I really don't get how all these people can be so diehard for a guild (Paragon in this case) that they have no part in at all.
    So do you feel the same way when someone says "My team is going to the Superbowl"?