Basic priest leveling question

My priest is lvl 72 right now, I am trying to just get through northrend as fast as possible. Am I better off queueing for dungeons and healing, or just blowing through quests as fast as I can? I do have all the heirloom gear and it still is boring as hell to level these days.

THanks

Blow through the quests while queuing as dps while doing so. That way you'll get a break every now and then.

Quests... since you can get your flying mount in northrend at 70 and if you have guild bonuses and the heir it will be so much quicker.

Both, i qued for dungeons and quested in the down time. If you know your way through the quests, it may be quicker just to hammer through them.
    If you have shadow + Healing spec this gets much quicker.

thanks guys.. I was doing questing, but since it was like my 5th time through northrend wanted to put a bullet through my brain.. but I guess I'll queue as dps instead of heals and quest in the in between time.

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 06:17 PM ----------

just an additional q so i dont make another thread: whats the best rep order to go for for priest.. i was thinking Hyjal --> Ram --> Earthen --> Twilight