Deleted

An AddOn for Cooldowns and Timers?

Looking for an AddOn that can:

1) Have an Icon representing a spell somewhere on my screen, that shows a timer on it for the Cooldown, and then Flashes/lights up when the cooldown is off.

2) Same idea, but doing it for procs like Enrage, and for spells like Death Wish or Berserker Rage.

Tried forteXcorcist, i couldn't configure it at all it's way too tricky and i spent loads of wasted time trying to work it
    Tried TellMeWhen, don't like it
    OmniCC shows timers on the action bars and not on an icon somewhere else

The answer is...

DroodFocus is the answer you are looking for. It does a lot of other stuff besides. Not too complex to set up, but if you need help, msg me and I'll see if I can't help you out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    DroodFocus is the answer you are looking for. It does a lot of other stuff besides. Not too complex to set up, but if you need help, msg me and I'll see if I can't help you out.
    I believe Droodfocus only works with...druids.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy View Post
    Power Auras Classic.
    Hi, my name is CapnFlakes and I agree with this reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ericyeahright View Post
    I believe Droodfocus only works with...druids.

/lesigh

The reason I posted it is coz gasp shock horror, the title of the add-on has nothing to do with "who" can use it, since <checking> there is no Drood class.

Disregard his post, it works for all classes, all specs of all classes, and is amongst the most useful add-ons I use, up there with MSBT.

Power Auras is a very powerful addon. However, right because of that it's not as precise as dedicated cooldown timer addons can be (for me they tend to be -0.5 secs off).

A few I can recommend checking out are DoTimers (might take a lot of time configuring, but the result is worth it) and EventHorizon (works right out of the box, shows ticks on dots as well). Not 100% sure if the latter can track cooldowns as well, but DoTimers definitely can. TGNWorldofWarcraft has a great vid of how to set it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    OmniCC puts a timer on the spells when you use them, and if you get OmniCC pulse it pulses when it's off CD