Question Disc addon track for rapture

Hey

I was just testing disc in some few raidencounters, and overall my issue compared to holy was probably the mana efficience. However, I did not use shields to regain mana the whole fight. I was just wondering if someone knew a addon that could track the talent Rapture, and its cooldown?

Best Regards
    Tobbx - Grim Batol

Deleted
    I use Power Auras for all my spell cooldowns including Rapture.

If u get power auras you can import sets - which is basically a pre-made setup for a specific spell/ability. Simply open up power auras '/powa' click on 'import set' then paste this in:

Version:4.9; g:0.9686; icon:Spell_Holy_Rapture; buffname:Rapture; r:0.9843; Extra:true; x:1; bufftype:13; stacks:1; texture:16; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; isResting:0; duration:12; soundend:23; size:0.18; y:-224; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.b:0; timer.g:0.8824; timer.h:1.22; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-224; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; timer.ShowActivation:true

The aura will appear once Rapture has been triggred - the 12 sec timer counts down - when the aura dissapears you know u can re-shield for another rapture proc.

apart from that you could get 'ingelas rapture' cooldown - or as a 3rd alternative - 'sexycooldown' will track rapture for you.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Parishealton View Post
    I use Power Auras for all my spell cooldowns including Rapture.

If u get power auras you can import sets - which is basically a pre-made setup for a specific spell/ability. Simply open up power auras '/powa' click on 'import set' then paste this in:

Version:4.9; g:0.9686; icon:Spell_Holy_Rapture; buffname:Rapture; r:0.9843; Extra:true; x:1; bufftype:13; stacks:1; texture:16; alpha:0.7; owntex:true; isResting:0; duration:12; soundend:23; size:0.18; y:-224; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.b:0; timer.g:0.8824; timer.h:1.22; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-224; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; timer.ShowActivation:true

The aura will appear once Rapture has been triggred - the 12 sec timer counts down - when the aura dissapears you know u can re-shield for another rapture proc.

apart from that you could get 'ingelas rapture' cooldown - or as a 3rd alternative - 'sexycooldown' will track rapture for you.

Hope that helps
    Thx a lot, i was wondering about powerauras, still I didnt think it would work somehow. Thanks for ur detailed answer

theirs an addon called rapture on curse

Ignela's Rapture. It pops up a blue timer bar every time Rapture procs, and you can change its size, move it around wherever. It's really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    FortExorcist