Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So now, if you know how to use sims and read up on EJ great.

It takes alot of time and dedication to process that information though. And I know that many people would like it in a simpler form.

So here is a few tips from me to you.

First off get familier with the Priority system

Diseases > Ob if both Frost/Unholy pairs and/or both Death runes are up, or if KM is procced >
    BS if both Blood Runes are up > FS if RP capped > Rime > Ob > BS > FS > HoW. (yes this is copied from EJ)

When playing a DW Frost DK it's all about analysing your Runes and RP and procs. You have an KM proc up but you are 1sec from getting a FU pair. A big part of oprimizing dps is never loosing out on GCD so what you could do is a Horn while waiting and then your runes will be ready to utilize the KM proc.

Second, USE YOUR COOLDOWNS!

In raids with only a boss pressent and no adds that could be taunted. Open with Army of the dead. Followed by Pre-pot -> Outbreak -> Pillar of frost + ghoul and if you have a trinket use that as well. Remember to use pillar+trinket before the ghoul since the ghould benefits from your current amount of AP.

USE PILLAR ON EVERY CD! (hint: combine it with a blood tap if needed)

USE OUTBREAK on every cd. It prevents you from loosing out on Unholy runes.

USE GHOUL ON CD! with other cooldowns. pillar + ghoul -> pillar -> pillar -> pillar + Ghoul rinse and repeat.

A nice trinket is the Magnetite Mirror the 1.5min cd is perfect with our cds. My favorite one before Epic trinkets.

Thirdly gemming and enchanting.

STR STR STR!

Never gem anything but +40 unless you need it for a good meta. Or a +20/30str gem slot bonus. And then you want 20str20mastery or 20str20hit/exp
    Get those str enchants + mastery.

Since we are as stated GCD capped haste provides little bonus to us. THerefore Str -> Hit+Exp cap > Mastrey > Crit > Haste > hit spell cap > agi.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here is an example of this in action (I make some mistakes but in general it gives you an idea.)

(link will come when I'm able to post em in the mean time go check my youtube channel "Itsjusturin" for a video)

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitPrime View Post
    More mastery and more haste. Less crit rating.
    actually for DW Exp>Mastery>crit not haste. forge off haste at all cost and don't enchant to it. boots should be mastery and bracers should be crit and gems should almost always be straight str unless you have a 20(+) str bonus on the piece.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-02-01 at 04:04 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Deleted
    Thank you for the answer... will do!