Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to say that I just downloaded the Addon, and it seems to work fine, except at certain times. For example, I was trying to swap out glyphs earlier, and I kept getting an alert that the addon was trying to do something that was conflicting with the default UI or something to that effect, and gave me the option to either disable the addon or ignore the message. Any idea what that is about?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Just want to say that I just downloaded the Addon, and it seems to work fine, except at certain times. For example, I was trying to swap out glyphs earlier, and I kept getting an alert that the addon was trying to do something that was conflicting with the default UI or something to that effect, and gave me the option to either disable the addon or ignore the message. Any idea what that is about?
    Nope, but i will look. That's taint from something, will try swapping glyphs and test it.

Thanks!

EDIT: What version, presuming 1.96?

JS, if this is stable in raid tomorrow night as I believe it will be, I'm gonna kiss you.

(I uninstalled 1.95 and cleared out both the lua and lua.bak files associated with JSB, then installed 1.96 and haven't had any trouble at all on the old culprits of switching specs, md's, etc. Of course, I do now have autoshot timer text box checked.)

I've no more need of the 8 Need to Know timer bars I used, nor need of about 4 power auras I use. Just one awesome job. Thanks!

And Zaydin, LUI UI always gives the glyph error, but JSB 1.96 didn't for me. With the LUI "ignore or disable" message, I reload ui, then use the hotkey to open the talent/glyph screen and problem solved.

Oh, and JS, if you are serious about building a UI, would you kindly take a look at the sweet little slidy/hidy side bar nooks that LUI has?

Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    Nope, but i will look. That's taint from something, will try swapping glyphs and test it.

Thanks!

Yep, this is a Blizz problem, it occurs and reports random addons... /console reloadui fixes it

---------- Post added 2011-03-19 at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mythas View Post
    JS, if this is stable in raid tomorrow night as I believe it will be, I'm gonna kiss you.

(I uninstalled 1.95 and cleared out both the lua and lua.bak files associated with JSB, then installed 1.96 and haven't had any trouble at all on the old culprits of switching specs, md's, etc. Of course, I do now have autoshot timer text box checked.)

I've no more need of the 8 Need to Know timer bars I used, nor need of about 4 power auras I use. Just one awesome job. Thanks!

And Zaydin, LUI UI always gives the glyph error, but JSB 1.96 didn't for me. With the LUI "ignore or disable" message, I reload ui, then use the hotkey to open the talent/glyph screen and problem solved.

Oh, and JS, if you are serious about building a UI, would you kindly take a look at the sweet little slidy/hidy side bar nooks that LUI has?
    1.97 will be out shortly, just fixes a minor md error on really rare occasions.... Noting else changed really.

JS

EDIT: It's up. (1.97)

---------- Post added 2011-03-19 at 10:51 PM ----------

My guild is looking for an exceptional hunter btw: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...97522?page=1#4

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks!

Yeah, I just downloaded it today, so it's the newest version off Curse. Was before you posted this new version on Curse. It cropped up a few times, but it was most persistent when I was trying to switch my glyphs.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2011-03-20 at 06:17 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Deleted
    Nice addon

damnit JS i cant DL fast enough to keep up with the updates. what is this shit? the twilight zone?

Quote Originally Posted by undethknight View Post
    damnit JS i cant DL fast enough to keep up with the updates. what is this shit? the twilight zone?
    Not sure what to even add next, so just bug fixes now really, if any. Maybe changes to make something better, etc.

But you can download my other addon in a day or two if you want to watch for two to be updated in case you get bored!

:-)

You guys rely on marked for death on raid bosses? Really? Fair enough then, that just never crossed my mind as an option... I always cast a proper HM before combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    You guys rely on marked for death on raid bosses? Really? Fair enough then, that just never crossed my mind as an option... I always cast a proper HM before combat.
    As do I. MFD is good for trash though.

As do I. MFD is good for trash though.
    Well sure, but your reasoning for including the warning was with regards to the CA phase of a boss encounter, which is moot when talking about trash as Chimera/Arcane would be used on cooldown, or even ignored for Multi Shot. In any case, I don't see a senario where my actions will change with or without the warning for MFD (taking into account you already have a HM warning).

EDIT: By the way, I realise this discussion is pretty pointless as you have already introduced the feature, but as it turns out, I like talking way to much.
    Last edited by Kalti; 2011-03-21 at 02:17 AM.

This is useless to me, all I care for is the HM warning. It's not coded for *me* but by requests.

Deleted
    Hi!

I just wanted to ask why i cant MD in default blizz raid frames...I have everything checked in options but just wont MD? I Can MD in party frames tho? So any help would be much appriciated. Thank you

P.S Great addon otherwise:P

Best regards

Deleted
    Ok, sorry, just realized you implemented the magic/enrage display feature, really awesome
    Wondering though, can we move the icon position of those buffs?
    Last edited by mmoc019083e5af; 2011-03-21 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyzzy View Post
    Ok, sorry, just realized you implemented the magic/enrage display feature, really awesome
    Wondering though, can we move the icon position of those buffs?
    /jsb lock

Try that command ;-)

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Qaldair View Post
    Hi!

I just wanted to ask why i cant MD in default blizz raid frames...I have everything checked in options but just wont MD? I Can MD in party frames tho? So any help would be much appriciated. Thank you

P.S Great addon otherwise:P

Best regards
    Blizz frames are supported. What frame are you trying to click? Pet, party and raid are all supported. Please don't try to tell me you are attempting to MD to yourself :-)

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 11:40 AM ----------

Anyone wanting to see missing buffs or debuffs on yourself and *current* target, updated real-time - check this out.

JS' Target Check

This is simple, small, and will not have much more than it currently does. Great for raid leaders or if you want to check people are putting up the right debuffs and buffs during a raid.

I have not tested 100% of all the spell ID's, so if you notice something not reporting properly, let me know.

Deleted
    Hi!

No i dont' want to MD myself :P Just TANKS(but it should work on any1 right) , but like i said no luck so far:/ It always pop's up the blizz menu so what the eck im doing wrong here?

Best regards

Just updated to 1.97 and decided I wanted to switch a few things around. When I tried to switch Explosive Shot tracking from 'above' to 'right' it allowed me to do so, but "Position of this icon" will not allow me to change it from low to high. Also, I switched Serpent Sting from 'above' to 'below'... did some target practice on the dummy, SS wasn't tracking. I went back and made sure it was all right and noticed it had switch from 'target' to 'pet'... I cannot get this to track now, no matter how many times I switch it back to target or delete and start over it always changes it to pet.

Edit: It's now showing the pet issue for Explosive Shot, as well. When I delete it and add it new.. no matter what I do it always marks it 'Cooldown on pet'
    Last edited by Feeny; 2011-03-21 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeny View Post
    Just updated to 1.97 and decided I wanted to switch a few things around. When I tried to switch Explosive Shot tracking from 'above' to 'right' it allowed me to do so, but "Position of this icon" will not allow me to change it from low to high. Also, I switched Serpent Sting from 'above' to 'below'... did some target practice on the dummy, SS wasn't tracking. I went back and made sure it was all right and noticed it had switch from 'target' to 'pet'... I cannot get this to track now, no matter how many times I switch it back to target or delete and start over it always changes it to pet.

Edit: It's now showing the pet issue for Explosive Shot, as well. When I delete it and add it new.. no matter what I do it always marks it 'Cooldown on pet'
    Looking into it now.

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Qaldair View Post
    Hi!

No i dont' want to MD myself :P Just TANKS(but it should work on any1 right) , but like i said no luck so far:/ It always pop's up the blizz menu so what the eck im doing wrong here?

Best regards
    Hover the frames (with mouse cursor) that are not working and type "/jsb id" I need the exact frame name (caps and all) that's not working and I can add it in if not there already.

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Feeny View Post

It's not you. Posting 1.98 shortly to fix it. It was due to a missed change with the last release.

PS. www.transcended.us forum to get it as soon as I'm done.

It's up now - 1.98. Thanks for the great report!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have used this addon for a lil while and I like it, I just realized I used to be in your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    I have used this addon for a lil while and I like it, I just realized I used to be in your guild.
    Then - Hi old guildie!