Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What if Tranq Shot could be set to the emote channel by default?

The only people who would care about seeing info on tranq shot would be you and anyone else nearby. I don't see any need for it to go to the raid channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post

The only people who would care about seeing info on tranq shot would be you and anyone else nearby. I don't see any need for it to go to the raid channel.
    It is just the option which you can either disable or enable or set to different channel, you know. Perhaps someone would like to see it (even though maybe only MD casts) in Raid channel.

2.0 is up.

I'm tossing about profile ideas for the addon. Not 100% sure of it yet, because my intentions would be to auto-swap to a profile in certain cases (ie: you enter a PvP zone, swap to the PvP profile, solo - use the solo profile, etc.).

This is still in the air, as things need to be considered like the changing of settings (some) can not happen while in combat.

Deleted
    Have a suggestion.

To create a option to disable MD to pet while in raid (Automatic option), since I am doing only bosses and MD pet several times, which spams the chat.

Maybe adding an option to "Disable MD announce on pet" or something?
    Last edited by mmoc019083e5af; 2011-03-30 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Looks brilliant - will be trying it tomorrow!

I m a moron - have down loaded it but have green squares which no get filled and how do i set up tranq shot option - do i need spell ids and if so where do i get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntrex View Post
    I m a moron - have down loaded it but have green squares which no get filled and how do i set up tranq shot option - do i need spell ids and if so where do i get them?
    Green squares mean it's unlocked ("/jab lock")

"/jab o" to go to the options tabs.

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wyzzy View Post
    Have a suggestion.

To create a option to disable MD to pet while in raid (Automatic option), since I am doing only bosses and MD pet several times, which spams the chat.

Maybe adding an option to "Disable MD announce on pet" or something?
    I can make it not show announces to pets, but not sure this would be something everyone would want.

Might I ask where you are MD'n your pet in raids? nef adds or something?

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post

You can set it to the emote channel, or am I misunderstanding?

---------- Post added 2011-03-31 at 01:50 PM ----------

*** OK OPINIONS NEEDED ***

Debating an option to have the focus tick mark for your main shot change to Arcane Shot once the CA phase is over, option for this because some people use hard cast AiS all the time. - So, opinions?

15+ Year Old Account
    JS, if possible, it would be sweet if you could add shots to a list of things you want marked on the bar. For example, I would have Aimed Shot and Chimera Shot marked on the bar. So in this setup I could have two white lines on the bar instead of just one.

For SV I might have Black Arrow and Explosive Shot on the bar.

This is probably beyond the scope of the question you are asking, but I thought it was close enough to offer up. If you do go this route, you could have two different marker setups. You could have a 100%-80% setup and a 79%-0% setup. Then people could decide what markers they want to see during different phases.

Just an idea. Not a clue how much it would take to implement well.

2.0 feels great!
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Deleted
    I MD my pet when I solo old content, that's it ^^

About the CA feature, I think you could try it out and see how it goes.

Deleted
    Glad i stumbled upon this addon, it's incredible.

Just 1 request - would it be possible to add a slider to increase the height of the combo-points bar? (LnL / Master Marks)

As for my opinion on the main shot it would be nice to see an arcane mark options, I'm one of the hardcasters.
    However if you added the mark for arcane could you also add one for AiS so you have both on the bar? Or a way to pick an choose which of the 3 to display? I know AiS is 50 = dead center but it's still difficult to see at a glance.
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2011-04-01 at 05:44 AM.

Does this addon come with a pre loaded assortment of buffs that it will detect and prompt the user to remove with Tranq shot? Or do I have to add them manually?

If the former is true is there a list I can look at to see which buffs are included?

Deleted
    It'll show up all buffs that need dispelling in PvE, and all enrage/frenzy/regen effects in PvP from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    Debating an option to have the focus tick mark for your main shot change to Arcane Shot once the CA phase is over, option for this because some people use hard cast AiS all the time. - So, opinions?
    Eh, I am not sure I understand that. You want to display focus tick mark at 22 for Arcane instead at 44 for Chimera? Or 50 for Aimed? I dont get it

Anyways, my only other request for this addon - and after that it would become the ultimate addon - is to show Aspect icon. Or is it already possible? If yes, I just cant seem to be able to set it up.

Thanks

I'm still using Need To Know for timers on FD and DE. Am I missing an option on JSB for these? It's not a big deal and might clutter up the bar too much. Just curious what others are doing.

Thanks again, JS, awesome work for the hunter community.

This is so horribly coded, it totally destroyed my framerates.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    This is so horribly coded, it totally destroyed my framerates.
    Looks like you are the only one
    But seriously, if you want to give feedback, posts like this do not serve well, you didnt provide any details. It is as easy as to say "you suck" and nothing else.

L2post.

Quote Originally Posted by Faderaven View Post
    Does this addon come with a pre loaded assortment of buffs that it will detect and prompt the user to remove with Tranq shot? Or do I have to add them manually?

If the former is true is there a list I can look at to see which buffs are included?
    You can look at the variables.lua code for a list, but yes it does come pre-loaded.

---------- Post added 2011-04-02 at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    Eh, I am not sure I understand that. You want to display focus tick mark at 22 for Arcane instead at 44 for Chimera? Or 50 for Aimed? I dont get it

Anyways, my only other request for this addon - and after that it would become the ultimate addon - is to show Aspect icon. Or is it already possible? If yes, I just cant seem to be able to set it up.

Thanks
    You know, been wondering what to handle next, thanks for posting this.

BTW, changing the main tick for AS was re-thought and thrown out. BUT. I do plan to allow custom tick marks in an upcoming future release.

I'm also trying to push the manual list of spell ID's I include to a more manageable solution that does not require constant updates. This should use less code and open the door for a possible future plan that I'm still thinking about.

I'll think about this tomorrow and start working out the details to get it implemented - I've been avoiding a few things just because of the question "Where do I put them?!?"

No I might be just retarded and missing it when it in front of me, but is there a cast bar for cobra / steady and aimed etc?. Then i could remove my icehud since i mor eor les sonly use it now for the lag timer with cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    No I might be just retarded and missing it when it in front of me, but is there a cast bar for cobra / steady and aimed etc?. Then i could remove my icehud since i mor eor les sonly use it now for the lag timer with cobra
    Not yet. :-)

I've decided to make a lot of changes to the internal code. In the future I plan to release this as an additional add-on for the bar.