Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    stealth, followed by shadowstep

Vanish, because now you see me, now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post
    Vanish, because now you see me, now you don't.
    Unless the server says i do anyway. Or i have a pet. Or a squirrel sneezes in Darnassus.
    (Yes, 4.0 improved vanish, but it's hard to lose that prejudice. And the joke.)
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Shadowstep. On a side note, if you are Goblin, put tricks on the tank and shoot a rocket from your belt to the mob. Epic misdirect.

shadowstep 100% ... but TBC shadowstep was the best time
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XAmsterdamX View Post
    On my Rogue: Shadowstep.

As a Hunter (most hated skill): Smoke Bomb. You still see him, but can't do anything.
    Well how about camoflauge then? That ability makes no sense.

Must...have.....every.....rogue....respond!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tricks pull + Vanish = LoLs in guild groups. :P Mostly because our DK will drop D&D on a group with a sapped mob and yell "SAP IS NOT A CC!" We're better if we have a pug or two, but in full guild groups... we're pretty silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stealth, sap, vanish. Just gotta love sap, you can make people slow down, dismount, run around looking for you etc, then if they see you, vanish And sap again

Sap. Countless uses.

While Vanish is overall the best rogue ability for sure, Killing Spree has produced the most amusement for me.

Killing spree, while a blast back in ICC days when mixed with blade flurry was banned in my guild in early Wrath. We had a rogue who would manage to kill himself and/or the raid on every boss.
    Best ones IMO, Thaddius,... Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative,... whys everyone dead? and Kologarn. Turns out there needs to be another side for you to land during Killing Spree. Total Wile E. Coyote moment there.
    I ended up specing into Combat (die hard Assassination rogue here) for Lich King simply because, if timed right you could KS as the Valkyries dropped you, and you would bounce around on them as they flew back to the middle of the platform. Pshh,.. and they said only Warlocks could cheat with their teleport circles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XAmsterdamX View Post
    On my Rogue: Shadowstep.

As a Hunter (most hated skill): Smoke Bomb. You still see him, but can't do anything.
    Uh, throw a trap in their smokebomb...
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Feint
    Cloak of Shadows
    Redirect
    Shadowstep

Sig by Mipeo

Deleted
    Shadowstep