10+ Year Old Account

Getting feared into boxes

Is there anyway to avoid it? I was in an arena and I got feared into a pillar in Nagrand. -.- I refused to leave. XD But it's really frustrating in BGs when you get feared into all kinds of places and you can't move, and your teammates report you as AFK.

Inb4:

1) "Don't get feared"
    2) "l2trinket" - Trinketing only cancels the effect, not prevent it. You can still trinket in a wrong place and get stuck.
    3) "don't stand near boxes" - I try not to, but I can be far away and be feared into boxes when my trinket is down.

It never happened to me that I got stuck in a certain place in a BG, with or without fear. Did you try jumping out?

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've tried everything that you can do, the best thing you can do then is to report it so that they can fix the area where you can get stuck. That's something that needs to be corrected for future players.

Deleted
    Certain races get stuck more often than others. Gnome and Tauren especially.

Happens in Warsong Gulch and has been for years, so reporting will do absolutely nothing.