Deleted

Final Decision For New Build

Some of you might remember me as the noob who keeps asking for help, from my previous posts. I am, once again, going to need some good advice. Most of my questions have been answered by you guys, so I'm hoping I can get some help today as well.

CPU Intel Core i5-2500K
    RAM Corsair 2 x 2GB DDR3 -> That's 19.35 Euros a piece, should I get one more to top it off with 6GB RAM?
    GFX PowerColor Radeon HD 6850, 1024MB -OR- Palit/XpertVision GeForce GTX 460 Sonic, 1024MB -> NOTE: the GTX 460 is an upgraded version, (original = 768MB). Which one??
    HDD Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB, SATA II -> Should I save a little by reducing to 500GB? Is 1TB overkill?
    PSU Antec 850W TruePower Quattro
    Case Cooler Master Elite 430 -> Is this good enough? Maybe add a little bit more for a better case?
    MoBo MSI P67A-C43, 1155

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev.2

Then I've also got a Monitor, which I guess doesn't play any role, but to whom it may concern, BenQ, 1920x1080, 21.5'' LED.

Thanks to all of you in advance.

Very little point taking smaller HDD as the price difference is under $10. PSU could be smaller to save some money. Definitely not get third RAM stick, as you should have always matched pairs in Sandy Bridge motherboards.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Woah, a whole hour before I got response. This felt like a typical 'foreveralone' moment. Anyway, can you tell me why you say I should not upgrade to 6GB, don't quite understand. Also, what PSU would you advise me to buy instead?

Would the 6GB be three sets of 2GB? If so that's a triple channel set and would end up running 4GB's in dual channel and the last one in some quantum angry channel (or channel 1? idk tbh)

http://www.overclock.net/power-suppl...-supplies.html Use that guide as far as PSU's go.

For the graphics card, which ever you like, they'll both play WoW with ease.

Go with the 1TB HDD, its so cheap why bother not upgrading?

And for the case, I personally recommend full towers, but its really up to you, as long as your graphics card fits.
    CPU - i7-950 @ 4.1ghz
    GPU - GTX 470 @ 880/1760/2100
    Storage - 2x Crucial C300 64GB SSD Raid 0 / 1x WD CB 1TB / 2x WD CB 640GB
    Memory - 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
    PSU - 1000W Coolermaster Silent Pro
    Case - Coolermaster HAF X
    CPU Water Block - EK Supreme Nickel/Plexi CPU Water Block
    GPU Water Block - EK GTX 470 Nickel/Plexi GPU Water Block

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle View Post
    Would the 6GB be three sets of 2GB? If so that's a triple channel set and would end up running 4GB's in dual channel and the last one in some quantum angry channel (or channel 1? idk tbh)
    The 6GB is suppose to be 3x2GB, yes. I don't really understand what you said after that though :S

Quote Originally Posted by Nickle View Post
    And for the case, I personally recommend full towers
    Can you also elaborate on what you mean by 'full towers'?

Also, is 850W sufficient for this build?

Quote Originally Posted by lolnoobdead View Post
    The 6GB is suppose to be 3x2GB, yes. I don't really understand what you said after that though :S
    Since the i5-2500k runs on the 1155 platform it runs dual channel kits. Or 2*XGb's. You can't run 3*XGb's because those are triple channel kits.

Can you also elaborate on what you mean by 'full towers'?

Also, is 850W sufficient for this build?
    It's just a bigger style of case. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...20Full%20Tower

And yeah 850Watts will be plenty. Far overkill for what you plan on doing.

Go with a 650 off that list and you can run SLI GTX 460/HD6850's all day.
    CPU - i7-950 @ 4.1ghz
    GPU - GTX 470 @ 880/1760/2100
    Storage - 2x Crucial C300 64GB SSD Raid 0 / 1x WD CB 1TB / 2x WD CB 640GB
    Memory - 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
    PSU - 1000W Coolermaster Silent Pro
    Case - Coolermaster HAF X
    CPU Water Block - EK Supreme Nickel/Plexi CPU Water Block
    GPU Water Block - EK GTX 470 Nickel/Plexi GPU Water Block

If anything get 2x4gb. You'll have more stable OC's with only 2 out of the 4 DIMM slots filled. Always try to get the largest available memory module for your configs.

Anyway, can you tell me why you say I should not upgrade to 6GB, don't quite understand.
    The motherboard you picked prefers memory in pairs, so 2 x 2GB is great. 3 x 2 is not a pair anymore, it's an odd number. If you have the memory in pairs, whole computer will run maybe 10-20% faster.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.