Thread: Rift Beta

Deleted

Rift Beta

Hello, i got a rift beta key and i've attatched it to my trion account, how do i download it?

I cant see how to download it.. am i just a complete tard? - It says i have RIFT Beta VIP in manage games

you get an email with the link.

its also liked in your account

it takes some time after you link the beta key to your account until you receive the email and get the link (an hour or so)

what op said but it can take anyware from 30 sek to 3 hours (yes it took that long for a friend of mine)

Deleted
    Ahhh, i see.. Thanks

This phase of the Beta has ended - there is likely to be another Beta phase in a few days to a week.

And the fact that you only get a email that invites you to beta events (beta isn't up 24/7) so next friday is the next one, expect a email between now and then that will ask you to accept terms for that event then download client (only have to DL client once though)
    Former Heroic raid lead for <Zeroes to Heroes> @ Stormrage-US Alliance @ Cryogenic-Stormrage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhex View Post
    And the fact that you only get a email that invites you to beta events (beta isn't up 24/7) so next friday is the next one, expect a email between now and then that will ask you to accept terms for that event then download client (only have to DL client once though)
    The client takes like 6 hours to download too : /

Deleted
    damn, ah well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    The client takes like 6 hours to download too : /
    It all depends on your connection.Took me more like and hour and a half.

You will see the link in the bottom of that https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...le/view.action when you get invited to the next event a couple of days before it begins

Next beta event starts on friday. You wont be able to play until then and you're not likely to get an invitation to the beta event until 2 days before that or so.