10+ Year Old Account

Nameplate Addon?

I need a namplate addon to replace blizzard stock nameplates, which are enabled by pressing "V" (default).

I'm looking to have the addon basically show the nameplate color or something show whether i have aggro on that target, and a different color or something to show when I do not.

Any help?

EDIT: Also, how about a nice Debuff tracker. Something i move where i want, with customizable icon sizes and maybe number timers, so that i can keep track of like MS debuffs on halfus, etc.
    Last edited by ramennoodleking; 2011-01-30 at 08:25 PM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Deleted
    TidyPlates is rather nice and does precisely what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tidy Plates is very cool. I love it.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Tidy plates is prob the best one, good customization and also has some decent presets if your not particularly used to addon config.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna add to the redundancy of TidyPlates. So awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome!

Also, how about a nice Debuff tracker. Something i move where i want, with customizable icon sizes and maybe number timers, so that i can keep track of like MS debuffs on halfus, etc

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Add the Threat Plates companion for Tidy Plates and for the Debuff i like Satrina Buff Frames
    Victoria Aut Mors

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the threat plates companion necessary? I dont mind downloading it, just curious as to what it does differently

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    If your tanking Threat Plates adds some very nice threat monitoring tools to the Tidy Plates if your not tanking tho you really wont need it.
    Victoria Aut Mors

I use Quartz for cast bars and debuff tracking, and (of course) TidyPlates is a must.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Try out ForteXorcist for a debuff tracker, its what I use to track my dots for my lock to keep up rotations and I love it. It works well for all my other classes and can be configured to show hots as well. Also has a cooldown timer built in that is really handy, not to mention you can move the bars around and resize them as you like :P

OT, tidy plates is ftw!

TidyPlates and ThreatPlates are incredible for threat-management, regardless of spec. I enjoy the debuff-tracking of ForteXorcist, along with its other features. If you want a debuff-monitor that takes up less space, try Quartz as others have suggested, or ClassTimers. ClassTimers gives you bars for your Target, Focus, and yourself that you can fully customize to display as many or as little of whatever debuffs and buffs you want. It's really helpful, though I have since replaced it with ForteXorcist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone said TidyPlates yet? *Looks up* Okay, never mind, but yes, TidyPlates is the best, and only one, I know of.

10+ Year Old Account
    DocsNamePlates It's like TidyPlates only better.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    DocsNamePlates It's like TidyPlates only better.
    i like tidy plates: clean plates for arenas, much more.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Does anyone know of a nameplate addon similiar to caelNamePlates? It hasn't been updated for cata. Was 10x less memory intensive than tidy plates and was a much cleaner design than tidyplates when I merely want to see health and don't care about debuffs, threat, or anything of that sort.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The one mentioned a couple of posts above - DocsNameplates - should be similar.

Similar maybe, but for me its causing huge fps issues.
    So as much as I prefer DocsNamplates I have to stick with TidyPlates.

Aloft is another good addon for nameplates which does what you want. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...AloftBeta.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.