Deleted

Silly Swords Driving Me Nuts!

so as the title relates too im after Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds. and i was wondering what (if there is one) is the avarage ammount of common troll atrifatcs ill have to go through, or other people have went through to get this amazing purp. ive currently done around 70 greys and am geting no where.

any help would a be a huge boost to morale to continue looking for it

thanks

only 70? lol you are not anywhere near nuts, I have 220 done, and still nothing

Deleted
    damn, i though i had problems

Magmaw drops a mace, I hope you're killing him every week. That sword doesn't seem worth the time.

Deleted
    a fair point, but until my guild starts raiding this is so apealing to TRY! to get

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vicious gladiator 2h will only take you 5 successful arenas per week, 3 weeks and you are done

All my archeology efforts go for the Az´jaqir scepter
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Not to be a dick or anything, but considering your guild isn't even raiding yet, what use would you have for that sword anyways? It's just not worth the countless hours of grinding vs the 5min Magmaw fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Magmaw drops a mace, I hope you're killing him every week. That sword doesn't seem worth the time.
    The Magmaw mace is only 3.6 speed where Zin'Rokh is 3.8, which is what makes it super desirable. Oh, and 270ish troll solves here with nothing ><

Deleted
    as i said, until my guild begin raiding, which they will, so thats what the sword would be nice for

Deleted
    We're keeping all "how long to get zinrokh" posts to this one
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...farming-for-it

You can see a very wide range of time it has taken people and discussion about it there. Thanks