Thread: Sleep

10+ Year Old Account

Sleep

If you could go your whole life without needing any sleep, would you? In this scenario you have the option to sleep but you can choose just to stay awake with the positives aspects of sleep (such as not being tired) with the ability to sleep whenever you feel like it.

I personally would stay awake most of the time, you only get one round about on this globe and I would prefer not being asleep for most of it.

Even though on average a human 'wastes' a third of their life sleeping; your life span would be MUCH shorter if you couldn't sleep.

I love sleeping. The sort of mysterious happening of dreams fascinate me. It's my way of time-travel I guess. :P

Thanks to Amalisa for this great Sig!

15+ Year Old Account
    Would get very boring as well if you never slept.

I love sleeping

Deleted
    I agree but i don't agree!
    I love sleeping in for hours and relaxing, if you did't need to sleep you would be wide awake all the time. You could probably do so much with all the spare time but man it'd get boring at times

Deleted
    The fascination of dreaming is too big to realise not being able to sleep.

Deleted
    Sleep is for the weak, I barely sleep as it is(2-4hours a night)
    aka yes.
    Last edited by mmoc917598aff9; 2011-01-31 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Adding 'yes' because people cannot make the conclusion from what I wrote

If I found something to do, I wouldn't sleep. But considering I'm bored when I'm away now, I suspect I'd rather sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would sleep because 1) I enjoy sleeping and 2) because I need to fulfill my goal of being able to remember up to the actual last instant before I fall asleep.

If most WoW players didn't have to sleep they would just play WoW a lot more. So I don't think any less time would be wasted, probably more.

I don't sleep much at all, but I wish I could.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, depending on if I need to get something done.... I'd not sleep, otherwise I just may.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    If sleep would be useless then we wouldnt do it. We sleep only because we need to.

Yes i would prefer not to have to sleep since it would open up for me to do more awesome stuff.

I would sleep about the same because dreams are cool and u need sleep to help u but if that didnt apply ya sure probably more.

Deleted
    If my body and brain somehow didn't had the need for sleep, then yes, I'd stay awake.
    Just imagine how faster humanity would have developed if we didn't have to lie down for a third of our lives.

As a former insomniac, I do value the sleep I'm getting now very highly.

Deleted
    got ADHD and dont take medicine, and i can stay up like 2½-3 days without anny problems, (drugs DOSENT count..)