Best 1Hander enchant?

Does Berserking proc off range in Cata? A hunter in my guild says it's bugged and therefore the best 1H enchant for hunters.

No, it doesn't proc off ranged, and never will. But we have a scope for that now.

Edit: My previous choice does not proc off of ranged attacks.

I remember in the beta it used to proc. Must have changed it. So what is the best 1H enchant?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I remember in the beta it used to proc. Must have changed it. So what is the best 1H enchant?
    There isn't a good one. If you are using 2 1hs for any pvp reasons, you'll probably use a weapon chain, but if it's pve you should only ever use a 2h.

Even a 346 staff will serve you better statwise than dual epic 1hs, just for reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Though if he has to run one handers the 26 agility enchants would probably be your best bet as all the new ones seem to only proc off spells or melee, some of them may proc off our spells(Arcane Shot for example) but wouldn't have a high enough up time to make it worthwhile.

So Berserk and Landslide COULD proc off of arcane shot?

all enchants are based of of hits may it be either a spell or a ranged/melee attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    all enchants are based of of hits may it be either a spell or a ranged/melee attack.
    That's incorrect. In the beta it use to proc off melee/ranged/spells. This was later changed to melee and damaging spells only. It was done so that hunters would want to use 2 Handers only instead of 1 handers like they previously would.

1. Get a 2H
    2. Enchant it with 130 Agi
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    So Berserk and Landslide COULD proc off of arcane shot?
    If I'm not mistaken those two specifically say Melee hits so no they won't proc off any Hunter attacks but even if they did how often would you use Arcane Shot? Definitely not often enough to have an acceptable up time on the enchant to make it worth the mat cost.

Agi is such a strong stat that if you go with 1H you mis out on a lot of that stat. It just isn't worth it.