10+ Year Old Account

[TV] D-Grey man Season 2

Hey i started watching this show a while back and finished the first season , it was dubbed, and was wondering if anyone had a link to D-grey Season two.
    i kinda dont like the Voice of the Japanese version of Alan, too child like.
    and is there anything more past S2?

Have no idea where to get my hands on Manga ><

Alan was originally supposed to be a chick but she changed it. And in most animes the main character is voiced by a woman.

I'm surprised people like D-Grayman I wathced it up to 40 episodes and got bored of the series so I skipped ahead to the debut of Cross and it was still boring. Just a real dull anime.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Manga is easy to find, just google it, btw it's D.Gray-man. If you like, the place I go to is mangareader.net
    There should be some free anime sites you can get it from as well. I havent downloaded it in over a year so I can't remember where I got mine from. Unfortunately, there's nothing more than S2 at the moment Manga isn't complete however, so may have hope in the future for a season 3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadface, i like most animes/manga that invovle pew pew fighting.

D. Gray man is I believe a 4-5 season anime of 103 episodes (can't remember cause it's been a while). However funimation only licensed 2 seasons cause it got discontinued. I believe you can find english dubbed (as horrible as all the voice acting is) up to episode 54.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    D. Gray man is I believe a 4-5 season anime of 103 episodes (can't remember cause it's been a while). However funimation only licensed 2 seasons cause it got discontinued. I believe you can find english dubbed (as horrible as all the voice acting is) up to episode 54.
    This right here is quite true. Sucks too cause the best OP)IMO of course) never got a u.s. release. Happens quite often though these days. Look at case closed Funi licensed the whole series from what i know and ignored after season 5(leaving over 500 episodes undone maybe more) Same with shin chan and several others. Plus add in the fact that they're having print troubles(or at least massive delays) and gods only know when they're gonna release Vampire Bund on dvd9better be uncensored as they said) i see funimation as having troubles.

Course that's not to say i hate Funi seeing as they're among the better U.S. distributors if not the best but they may have taken more on than they can chew.