Deleted

[Movies] Dead Space: Downfall.

Yesterday i watched the Dead Space: Downfall movie. as som of you may know its a movie prequell to the Dead space game.
    It was a quite nice watch and explains alot about the story of the game wich is nice. It was quite cartoony and it was the only fact that kinda of annoyed me
    I would love too see them make a Live action remake of the Dead space: Downfall.

So what do you think? about making a live action version, about the movie atm?

Deleted
    Thanks for the info, never knew that there was a film for that game series. Watching it right now, and so far it looks really cool.

*Thumbs up*

if they make a live action movie......it'll fail, like all great video game movies it will fail >< but i did like the movie. only cuz i love dead space though xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Rather than "Cartoony", I think you mean that it was an Anime
    But yeah, I got it 2 years ago when it was released and its an interesting movie to see.
    I think its worth watching for people who don't mind its an Anime rather than a movie like most are used to.

Just a head-ups though: The movie is rated PE: 12+.
    But I wouldn't watch it with your kids or anything like that.
    Why they made it 12+ is beyond me. Horrible murdering, people splitting apart and zombie aliens on killing spree.
    Dawwwwwww

I too watched this and thought it to be damn good. Also I would say it is more along the lines of american animation so I wouldnt call it anime per se. Cant wait to see Aftermath, Dead Space ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelshyn View Post
    I too watched this and thought it to be damn good. Also I would say it is more along the lines of american animation so I wouldnt call it anime per se. Cant wait to see Aftermath, Dead Space ftw.
    Bluntly put...About half of it will suck for certain reasons, prime among them is the fact it basically uses horrible 3D animation on par with what people were putting out in highschool, and it has a lot of holes in character development. All it does really is show where that certain nutter (not specifying who for spoiler reasons. You know who he is) comes from when you start the game.

I liked Downfall myself, but Aftermath was kinda poor imo.

Deleted
    I think its Dead space: Extraction they shift between anime and animated all the time. thats quite annoying. it was not as good as downfall either. but its another Dead space movie for those who like.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I think its Dead space: Extraction they shift between anime and animated all the time. thats quite annoying. it was not as good as downfall either. but its another Dead space movie for those who like.
    I thought extraction was the Wii game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I thought extraction was the Wii game.
    Yes Extraction is the Wii game. but i thought extraction also was another movie. but turns out it was Aftermath- Dead Space Aftermath