Thread: Blizz SCT

Deleted

Blizz SCT

Howdy, i was wondering if its possible to change the fonts of blizzards sct. If so, how do i do this? Thanks in advance.

PS: Have tryed the addon blizz sct but it dosent seem to work anymore, last updated 04-2010:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text (MSBT) is also another great alternative to SCT or the default. It's very customizable, and works out-of-the-box without any changes needed. You can change the font (or import your own from your fonts folder), Select where the text scrolls from and to and how it scrolls (up, down, parabolic, static, etc).
    The only Rogue Baroness

Deleted
    I am aware of these addons, however i just want a diffrent font for the original sct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I am aware of these addons, however i just want a diffrent font for the original sct.
    I suggest NiceDamage... I used it for a while ages ago, before I discovered TukUI.

I guess you could also figure something out using SharedMedia... just guessing, though.

Hope this helps.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    NiceDamage works, or search for "font replacement" in the forums - I've posted directions on how to replace all the fonts in WoW without an addon once or twice now.

Deleted
    According to all the comments on wowinterface it dosent work atm and i tryed to find ur directions on how to chage the original font but didnt find anything.
    Do you mind giving me a link? Cheers.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    actually, found a post (searched for "Font replacement" - it was the 5th or 6th one) that explained it better than my posts.
    [quote]
    If you're feeling adventurous and want to do it yourself:

1. Make a folder called Fonts
    2. Put folder in the following directory structure: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
    3. Find font(s) you want.
    4. Change font name(s):

Find five different fonts, or create five copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    • FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font: NPCs names; buffs, etc)
    • ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
    • skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
    • MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)
    • friends.ttf (Font for friendslist/toast popups)

5. Put those renamed fonts in the Fonts folder
    6. Log in.