Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Solved 85 NE and got everythingbefore the doll. The Doll was #86.

10+ Year Old Account
    solved 164 before it dropped.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

the trinket is far from worth the grind. saw some stats that made the arch trinket only 30mp5 or so above the egg shell heroic 346 trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    the trinket is far from worth the grind. saw some stats that made the arch trinket only 30mp5 or so above the egg shell heroic 346 trinket.
    but the egg shall hasn´t got 321int on it
    the doll was my 134th and last ne solve

10+ Year Old Account
    :\ I gave up on it. I was at 100+ and getting tired of spending my afternoons just collecting worthless commons and doing nothing productive...

It's very easy to farm NE artifacts. I've got mine after 130th NE solves. Now I have like 3k NE fragments and waiting for the Tol'vir staff

98 for me, my holy priest and resto druid use it every day

good luck to you!

im at around 150 solves, getting alittle annoyed

got mine somewhere between 30-40 solves, including all other rares

Up to 70 NE solves. Have every NE rare except TFD. Hopefully should get it in the next few days. Slowly going insane.

110th Night Elf artifacts, all commons and other rares solved. I was prepared to go towards 150 artifacts (and it felt like an arduous grind), but I didn't give up and I kept solving. And then it popped and I was happy! And then they said they were going to give me an alchemist stone that will probably end up being better. ; ;

I did get my Tol'vir ring in the process, so no complaints here.

Deleted
    Got it after around 60 or 70 solves. Don't recall. All I remember was it came by pretty fast after I got whisp amulet, maybe 6-7 hours of grinding.

Deleted
    47th solve was the doll. I was farming for Tol'vir though, and got it on the way as a byproduct. I don't really need it, as it's not that good if you are an Elemental Shaman, I usually have way more mana than I can spend.

I'm at around 260 NE solves, almost all of which after 525 (I leveled entirely in Eastern Kingdoms so only solved a couple NE artifacts while leveling). No doll still, but at least now I'm not even trying. I'm also at 50 Tol'vir solved and got ring and the scarab pendant but nothing since then. I've been at 19/20 rares for Professor for about 5 weeks now with no end in sight. RNG is just kind to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at about 170 Night Elf solves with all rares except the doll.
    Still farming away, wasting my weekends digging. /sigh
    Haven't seen the Tol'vir Staff or Mount while grinding as well. Bad luck is bad.

90 solves, no doll, all other rares got dozens of solves ago...
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2011-02-01 at 04:04 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    55 or so, just a shame at the time I didn't have a caster at max level who could actually use it.

Maybe time to start levelling my priest now.

Deleted
    I got it rather fast. Leveled up arch in EK and then moved to Kalimdor and got all rares and 4000+ ne fragments after that.

Deleted
    at 189 solves so far i had the other 6 rares at 52 solves, i really hate that a game makes me wish for bad things to happen to some people (and trust me i wish for all kinds of pain to whoever "designed" Archaeology)

15+ Year Old Account
    Still digging ,no idea how many commons solved...but I have all of the other rares for night elf done...plus untold numbers of scroll cases which I will be able to make some gold off of when the patch comes out. I Wish all of you luck in finding that damn doll... xD