Deleted

Imp Macro - Help

Hello everyone,

I need help with a simple macro. I want that my imp attacks the same enemy that me. I guess that I will use in combination with Inmolate or something else in order to the Imp attacks always the target enemy that I put Inmolate

Thanks

Deleted
    Here it is my friend :

#showtooltip
    /cast Immolate
    /petattack
    /cast [target=pettarget,exists] Firebolt

good luck in your adventures
    Need anything? PM me

/wiccy

#showtooltip Immolate
    /cast immolate
    /petattack

is what i use and i keep it on passive

Deleted
    ok. This macro works if the Imp its in defensive?

would rather bind it to something more substancial(like chaos bolt), since usually you will put immolate on multiple mobs
    http://img3.abload.de/img/kalysigqgll.gif
    (As nice as your signature is, it's too large, sorry )

10+ Year Old Account
    I stick it on Soul Fire myself, but wherever it goes works really. You can also macro Fear to put your imp on passive, and switch to defensive when you don't need to CC. That way it will switch targets faster than you can. Useful for bosses with lots of adds.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When doing fear pulls, is there a good macro to prevent our pets from attacking them?

Currently my macro puts my imp in passive and casts fear.

I then have my other spells turn the pet back to defensive and attack.

The problem occurs when there are a lot of adds and the target of my imp dies, the imp the attacks someone and it can be the feared target. Is there a better way? I hate leaving my pet on passive as it switches faster than me telling it.
    Is there a macro to tell the pet to attack as long as it isn't the focus? I already focus my fear target for ease of fearing.

I already use vuhdo for singe magic. Can it be used for fear?
    (sorry for typos - typing via cell phone)

15+ Year Old Account
    Manually set them to passive while you cast fear. Macroing this and forgetting about it makes you wonder what the hell is going on in PVP.

R.I.P. YARG

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about for a singe remove macro

/target evereghalo
    /cast singe
    /targetlasttarget

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo View Post
    What about for a singe remove macro

/target evereghalo
    /cast singe
    /targetlasttarget
    To cast on yourself?

/cast [@player] Singe Magic

10+ Year Old Account
    or

/cast [@focus] Singe Magic

That way I can set the tank or someone as focus and have it dispel them, and I can spam it without worrying about my imp's mana too much. Saves the healers a bit if there isn't a dps that can do it.

Also, in terms of setting your imp back to defensive, that's a somewhat bad idea. use the /petattack [@target] macro instead. You can control your imp better and it doesn't go berserk on your fear target when something dies.

I still like macros that set to passive, so I can leave my imp on defensive and not have it attack when I need to do spot CCs. If you pvp either use a different macro or don't pvp :P
    Last edited by gualdhar; 2011-02-01 at 06:21 AM.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by brisco View Post
    Hello everyone,

I need help with a simple macro. I want that my imp attacks the same enemy that me. I guess that I will use in combination with Inmolate or something else in order to the Imp attacks always the target enemy that I put Inmolate

Thanks
    Impossible.
    The only way is to intergate /petattack in your skills (post #3), but in this case every time you use intergrated macros it will reset imp's attack, loosing imp's DPS. DON'T EVER use it in PvE - it's a big mistake!
    Use ctrl+1 and be happy ! XD
    Last edited by vo1os; 2011-02-01 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Yesterday, I configure this macro:

#showtooltip Incinerate
    /cast [target=pettarget,exists] Firebolt
    /cast Incinerate

I read that with this macro the Imp use quicker the Firebolt. Only works with the pet in defensive, because in pasive the Imp doesnt attack. Is this macro really useful??

thx