Crit vs. Mastery in 4.0.6

With the changes to mastery in 4.0.6 even though they are not drastic changes will bookings value grit more (suposively how it is now) or will mastery be a better overall stat tuen crit?

Quote Originally Posted by utopianh View Post
    Mastery is well ahead of crit; after the patch it'll still be ahead. In fact, Haste may overtake crit.
    Huh? I though in our current state that haste was by far our best secondary stat?

current priority being Int>sp>haste>>crit>mastery (assuming reasonable values of hit first)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Huh? I though in our current state that haste was by far our best secondary stat?

current priority being Int>sp>haste>>crit>mastery (assuming reasonable values of hit first)
    Oh shit, I need to learn to read

Boomkin=/= feral.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Deleted
    always crit>haste>mastery, always crit

Quote Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
    always crit>haste>mastery, always crit
    Since when? Especially considering that t11 4 piece bonus would make stacking passive crit mind numbingly stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Since when? Especially considering that t11 4 piece bonus would make stacking passive crit mind numbingly stupid.
    In PVP crit>haste>mast, in PVE i don't now....

From the theorycrafting I've seen, crit and mastery are very close at the moment, with crit normally slightly better. I would assume the mastery changes in 4.0.6 will push mastery slightly ahead of crit, but I haven't seen any math on that yet. Haste should be your first priority as things stand right now and I don't see that changing with the patch.

The stat priority can be briefly summarized as:
    Int > haste = hit/Spirit > mastery > crit
    More details on overall gear strategy at the end of this section.

agreed right now for PvE boomkin its Int>Haste>Crit>Mastery (assuming hit capped). Thats as of right now. i agree thou after therocrafting i think mastery will over take crit. Crit and Mastery are very close atm. the reason why i ask is because for those pieces of gear that have crit and mastery on them which would u reforge to haste. right nw it would be mastery but i am thinking in the next patch it will be crit?