Need Help for Destro. Help is really appreciated.

Hi guys,

I am having problems with my destro lock.
    This is the armory link of my lock, us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/amilagrace/simple.

So here are my stats,

Haste: 10.11%
    Crit: 15.79%
    Hit: 17.14%
    SP: 6254
    Int: 3896

Pet : Imp

My dps rotation is : Without 5% buff > Demon Soul, Soulburn, Shadow Bolt, SF, BoD, Immo, Conflagrate, Corruption, CB and Incinerate
    With 5% buff> Demon Soul, Soulburn, SF, BoD, Immo, Conflagrate, Corruption, CB and Incinerate

my ilvl is 350 and i haven been getting dps that i am supposed to get. I tried to read other forums such is elitist jerks but their way dont seems to work for me.

So i realy need help!

Let me know if I left out information for you guys to analyse my character. Please help!

Deleted
    Your gems are all over the place. You should be red=brilliant, orange=reckless, blue=veiled (if you want socket bonuses, if not im not going into full detail on it,, there are stickies for that). Your meta should be any of the Int/? versions until the patch changes chaotics. Replace glyph of incinerate with glyph of imp, it is a DPS increase. Put shadowflame into your rotation when fights allow it. Other than that you seem to have most of the basics down, you should be pulling no less than 12-14k avg easily i would think. Not that that is amazing dps, but its reasonable without min/maxing

Other than that. Is my haste on the soft cap level? cause some of the warlocks in game says it is 12% and some said pump as much as possible. So in the end I am really confused.

Deleted
    Read the stickies on the warlock page man, they really wont take much time to read and its great information. Haste thresholds are different for immolate and corruption so until your incinerate is at 1.00 cast time with backdraft and full raid buffs you dont have to be too concerned.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-and-Clipping

Immolate is what youre mostly concerned with, take a look at it. It will even tell you what to get if you have the 5% spell haste (from shadow priest, etc) or if you dont. That should help understand not only what levels you need but WHY, and understanding why is what will make you a better player when you understand the class better

10+ Year Old Account
    As he said, other than your gems being wonky (there's never a reason to use a green gem, ever) its not a gear issue, except ilvl, which comes with time. Your problem is between the chair and the keyboard unfortunately. Either your ISF uptime is low, or you're not keeping your dots up, or you're not using your cooldowns effectively or something. Without some kind of parse we can't really help you there. If you can get World of Logs working those are best, but even a recount screenshot with your numbers helps a little.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild