Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Racist zealot rednecks.
    Other then that, lovely tomboys in texas.

10+ Year Old Account
    kick ass BBQ

Racists and Rednecks, oh and republicans WAIT IT'S THE SAME THING.

the americans in this animated movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmjnZ3momM

"We call it the automated nuclear emergency maneuvre - or Nukem for short

John marston. thats how i see most of texas. Badass cowboys running around trying to take out gangs. oh yeah.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Texas. The food is great, the people are wonderful, and the land is beautiful. Way too hot for me to live there, though. If you could all move about 20 degrees North, you'd be perfect!

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Racists and Rednecks, oh and republicans WAIT IT'S THE SAME THING.
    Clearly an uneducated urbanite who thinks he's a liberal but actually knows nothing about his supposed political party, aside from the fact that they generally dislike republicans.
    Bravo at making yourself look foolish. I'm sure everyone respects you that much less now.

Clearly an uneducated urbanite who thinks he's a liberal but actually knows nothing about his supposed political party, aside from the fact that they generally dislike republicans.
    Bravo at making yourself look foolish. I'm sure everyone respects you that much less now.
    /Big giant cup of care

I typically see Texas on a map. Sometimes on a movie.

Arrogant bastards(talking about their governor/politicians etc.) that still use death penalty.As from its people (most of them) friendly and Texas I would say 'special'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    /Big giant cup of care
    Oh, how I relish the taste of victory. And your poor rebuttal just made it all the more glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jero View Post
    As the people of Illinois should do now? Sorry I had too.

Anyway, I have lived in both California and Texas and I would have to say both are equally diverse in their weather depending on where you are and what time of year it is. They are also probably numbers one and two in their egos.
    So You've never met a New Yorker? not upstate the real NYC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elothie View Post
    Arrogant bastards that still use death penalty.
    Try going to Texas sometime. You seem to be confusing kindness and civility for arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    As lesser state having narrow-minded people who can't come along with time. Also the state of rapists and murderers. Oh yeah, and that really annoying accent.

I just always thought of Texas like that. :P No offense to people living there intended obviously

Oh, how I relish the taste of victory. And your poor rebuttal just made it all the more glorious.
    Think that if you want, i could care less if you claim some meaingless victory on an internet forum.

Oh heavens no! What ever will i do now?

But hey, your american right? being a tool is in your nature, i also love how a country that claims to want peace still imposes the death penalty and yet condems iran for doing the same thing. Or how about the fact iran want nuclear power and your country cries because it should be the only country with nukes? Face the facts your country is a paranoid mess and oh hey, ever found those weapons of mass destruction your last republican goverment illegally invaded a country for?

Your country is nothing more than warwongers.
    Last edited by Creed86; 2011-02-01 at 01:25 PM.

I'd be offended at some of these comments but it actually just makes me wish I could show some of you the real Texas so you'd love it as much as I do. There are some rednecks here, but there are some rednecks (or hillbillies or whatever) just about everywhere. There are cowboys here, but 85% of the time it isn't because they are 'pretending to be cowboys', it's because they actually live and work on ranches for a living. I'm not a cowboy/western type person, I actually grew up with blue hair listening to punk rock, but I respect the actual ranchers around here. There are racists here but there are racists everywhere, and if you say there aren't, you're probably walking around with your eyes shut.

Texas is known by most Texans to be the friendly state, people wave at you passing you on the highway even though you don't know who they are, and you wave back... people go out of their way to help folks around them, it's a little set back in time really in most places where folks are still very caring towards one another. I'm sure if you live in Houston, it's alot different from the 100k population city I live in, but most of Texas isn't like Houston, and I'm sure if you went to New York City and then any other smaller city in New York, you'd see the same thing.

The thing that makes me doubletake on these posts is that people are mentioning that Texans are bigots and racists, the definitions of which are that you make a judgement over someone based on one facet of their lives, and decide without knowing the person that they fit a stereotype and that you don't like them because they are black or because they work in an agricultural type of job... but what you're doing by stereotyping the entire state as 'racist wannabe cowboys' is bigotous in and of itself.

I'm not on a high horse, or talking down to anyone, but would anyone consider getting a true understanding of a place and its people before forming untrue judgements about them?