10+ Year Old Account

do republicans watch fox news?

lets face it most of the American media is a joke but fox news reigns supreme. my question is do you think republicans/right-wingers/conservatives or what have you watch fox news as a legitimate news program or ...not?

This is new and exciting.

do they think its a legitimate news program? yes.

is it? no more so then all the ones they say are biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

i hate Fox news...Well i think politics is too retarded for me to even understand

Jordan "JordanXlord" Ellzey, SWTOR Beta Tester, Youtube Gaming Commentator (www.youtube.com/jordanxlord)

and Maker of the Varian Statue Comic http://eu.media5.battle.net/cms/gall...6051942976.jpg

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's the highest rated cable news channel by far. of course they watch it.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

as a republican, yes i do watch fox news. i watch some of cnn too. the difference between the two is fox news embraces its bias, cnn tries to hide it and act like they're better because they do.

Quote Originally Posted by jthnyn13 View Post
    as a republican, yes i do watch fox news. i watch some of cnn too. the difference between the two is fox news embraces its bias, cnn tries to hide it and act like they're better because they do.
    Fox News shouldn't even be considered news. They actually fought a court battle for the right to outright lie. And won. How anyone can consider them legitimate news just because they "embrace their biases" makes no sense at all. The majority of their viewership doesn't even realize how slanted that network is.

10+ Year Old Account
    My whole family is republican and my parents watch Fox News. But I personally can't stand the channel. That also probably comes from my being 20 versus their 41 and 45 and the fact that I'm a part of the generation that tends to be more liberal. I kind of consider myself a left-wing republican just because both parties do have views I agree with but the republicans have more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Republicans watch Fox news, Democrats watch MSNBC, moderates or either of the two watch CNN.

I can confirm many do because I live in Texas. Personally I tune in to Glenn Beck sometimes to watch him point and wave at his chalk board yelling idiotic statements left and right. Watching stupid people who think they're smart is quite entertaining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this flame bait.