Thread: PVP spec?

Deleted

PVP spec?

Morning folks,

At the moment I'm raiding with the spec from Deify's blog on manaflask.com (Survival), but which spec should I head for in PVP? Considering the upcoming patch.

Thx
    Last edited by mmoc0bb82ff854; 2011-02-01 at 07:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably be running something similar to this, which is almost what I'm using now:
    http://wowtal.com/#k=-89NbYCm.aei.hunter.Pi82u

I still like MM for Silencing Shot and next patch it gets buffed, so yay!

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

Currently, BM is the only viable pvp spec.

SV is too easy to lock down.

MM is decent, and will "maybe" replace bm (or at least side-to-side with it) next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post

MM is decent, and will "maybe" replace bm (or at least side-to-side with it) next patch.
    False. Survival is the only viable PVP spec. Look at the top hunters in the world. No one is BM. Also look at any recent gladiator hunter...

Edit: MM is better than BM, however MM is still too weak until the patch (PTR proves MM will top SV).

You're talking PvP? There's absolutely no way for BM to go "side-to-side" with MM next patch if nothing changes. Not even close. As for currently, no, BM is not the only viable PvP spec at the moment. More so, it's worse than SV and worse than MM in many (not all) cases.

Please do not give advice when you do not do the research yourself nor do you appear to even PvP [for obvious reasons in your post].

Thanks to Nevian, what he says is correct. Only thing I see with BM is if Kill Command was an ability your pet could use at range and melee range for out of LoS purposes.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

This guy is right also it might depend on the comp running mm or bm

---------- Post added 2011-02-02 at 04:19 PM ----------

slymurder @ auchindoun if you wanna take a look at my bm pvp spec