Top hunters with less than 500 haste?

So I am seeing some top end hunters (non-goblin) with less than 757 haste. Some are sitting around 6% and others (ehem Kripparrian) are at 3%.

Is there something I'm missing here? Is it a dps increase to go as low as 400 haste if you reforge to Crit?

dark intent 3% haste im pretty sure Kripparrians getting that
    Quote Originally Posted by nordonn
    DON'T YOU NVM me, I'll kick ur ass. FYI my gs is 5308 using the icc25 man 2h. boss dps son
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Look at your MMO, now back to mine, I'm on a lion.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...brown/advanced

Best geared player in the world, Hunter, Worgen, 811 haste. there you go

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably can't really avoid that level of haste.

I run 6.5 as it gives me perfect explosive + BA pairs. Get the haste that gives you no pushback on BA or EX. Trial and error and dummies can really help out here. In my case, I prioritised crit and getting 6% haste. With a little extra on top I have the fudge factor to always ensure a smooth rotation.

I do occasionally get Dark Intent which is a wild dps increase when used with Prestor's but our lock CL claims he knows everything possible so has locks all use DI on each other instead when he's around. Thats fine he probably doesn't know how much it benefits us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luubox View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...brown/advanced

Best geared player in the world, Hunter, Worgen, 811 haste. there you go
    Best geared =/= necessarily mean best DPS though

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Best geared =/= necessarily mean best DPS though
    No1 said anything bout his dps man

"Top end hunters" would seem that world #1 geared fits that profile

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post

I run 6.5 as it gives me perfect explosive + BA pairs. Get the haste that gives you no pushback on BA or EX. Trial and error and dummies can really help out here. In my case, I prioritised crit and getting 6% haste. With a little extra on top I have the fudge factor to always ensure a smooth rotation.

I do occasionally get Dark Intent which is a wild dps increase when used with Prestor's but our lock CL claims he knows everything possible so has locks all use DI on each other instead when he's around. Thats fine he probably doesn't know how much it benefits us.
    That warlock has absolutely no idea what he is doing then. All that the warlocks would gain from putting it on each other is the 3% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Luubox View Post
    No1 said anything bout his dps man

"Top end hunters" would seem that world #1 geared fits that profile
    His DPS is high enough to be in the 2nd highest ranked guild in the world.
    Last edited by Acquilae; 2011-02-01 at 03:20 PM.
    3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    You probably don't gain all that much from 8%. I ran with 8% for a while but it nerfed my overall damage because I had to drop to 13.something mastery. Reforging off some haste for mastery pumped up my DPS a bit. Roger's slacked on cloak enchants too in the past. I think he just plays really well and its not a great big deal.

One thing I do notice when stalking world top hunters on armoury, is that often things will change dramatically. It's not a suprise, when there's room for experimentation then the best hunters will of course experiment. It doesn't mean its a wild dps boost or the holy grail of dps, it just means they're dicking around experimenting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post

And you don't know how much better it is to give it to a Shadow Priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0.3-2010-12-24)

Send any warlocks putting DI on each other to me and I will punch them in the junk. Bad warlocks. BAD.

R.I.P. YARG

I dont really get di much. I dropped haste because we were working on sinestra last night