Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterspark View Post
    Maybe people in your country should try harder? Steal our jobs.... how pathetic
    Yes because people here can work for 3 euros an hour. Have you seen the prices here? Get a clue.

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demologize View Post
    Don't you find this a bit freaky? Person from your country pick polish person than person from Holland. Must be something in it.
    What do you mean? That I fell in love with a Polish girl instead of a Dutch girl? I don't see a problem. :P

Deleted
    Poland is a religious necrocracy. I mean; the King of Poland is Jesus of Nazareth. Who has been dead for nearly two thousand years.
    Other than that: Their beer is really bad, and they should look after their poor people a little better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    Yes because people here can work for 3 euros an hour. Have you seen the prices here? Get a
    Then what is the problem? I live in UK which is also quite expensive to live in.... If Polish people like (have to i guess) work for minimal wage and Dutch people think the work is too hard and wage is terrible... then that imo is not stealing your jobs its simply being picky...

Its same in UK

"ohh noe foreigners take our jobz amg /cry /spit on them" infact its same in every country... Gipsy's in Slovakia cry because there is no Jobs but they dont look for them....They expect everything on golden plate...
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterspark View Post
    Then what is the problem? I live in UK which is also quite expensive to live in.... If Polish people like (have to i guess) work for minimal wage and Dutch people think the work is too hard and wage is terrible... then that imo is not stealing your jobs its simply being picky...

Its same in UK

"ohh noe foreigners take our jobz amg /cry /spit on them" infact its same in every country... Gipsy's in Slovakia cry because there is no Jobs but they dont look for them....They expect everything on golden plate...
    I understand where you are coming from but you would be bitter too if your job would be taken away because someone else who works more hours and asks more than half takes it. It doesn't automatically mean they think the work is too hard... not at all.

And like I said this is not the only reason that people around here don't like Poles. If you have ever been to Poland and then came to Holland and met the Poles that live in my town you would see the huge difference in attitude. They get drunk and break things, they pick fight at café's and clubs and make accidents with their cars by being drunk.

But anyway I am kind of done with this discussion. It really puts me in the wrong light. I visit Poland atleast once a month and have more good things to say than bad things about the country and it's people.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    Yes because people here can work for 3 euros an hour. Have you seen the prices here? Get a clue.
    Europe will never be unitied if in one country prices may be so much different than in the other country. As well as salaries.

Free market is the only way it can be balanced.

Also, if you envy Poles because they can work for such a cheap salary - you are free to settle down in poland and enjoy the cheap prices yourself
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirgid View Post
    thousand years.
    Their beer is really bad
    I will take anything but here you've crossed the line ! polish beer is good kk (used to be better tho). Personally i love croatian beer.