The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Newly created holy paladin UI - feedback please!

Hey MMO-Champion!

So, a few days ago I decided to create my own UI (having used Elv's UI for a long time). It is built around a holy paladin, but I guess it could work just as well for any healing class.
    I was hoping for some feedback on it: what's good, what sucks, and how to improve it.

The UI in a 10man raid:

Yes, I am aware that the soundbar is somewhat underneith Grid

thanks!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-01 at 12:42 PM.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Really like the unitframes and bar mod.

Only thing i would change would be the boss mod - maybe configure it abit more so it looks like it blends in abit more.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For reference DBM has a built in sound meter also. Its set up by default to show the top 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your bar that shows your moves coming off CD is not completely centered with your unitframes, idk if that was intended but i would center it with it for sure. What they said about the boss mods is also true, all else it looks pretty simplistic but effective, not bad.

Edit: Your portraits in pitbull are pretty far off as well unless your trying to show off that mustache ;D
    Last edited by Muraza; 2011-02-01 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Another thought :D

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your feedback, guys! It's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    For reference DBM has a built in sound meter also. Its set up by default to show the top 5.
    It's not DBM - it's a private boss mod addon, which I don't think has officially been released yet.
    I used to use DXE, but it's not compatible with all the new Cataclysm boss encounters yet

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Your bar that shows your moves coming off CD is not completely centered with your unitframes, idk if that was intended but i would center it with it for sure. What they said about the boss mods is also true, all else it looks pretty simplistic but effective, not bad.

Edit: Your portraits in pitbull are pretty far off as well unless your trying to show off that mustache ;D
    The bar you mention should be centered with my unitframes - however, it overlaps the power aura icon I made, as you can see in the picture. It is something I mean to change

And it's not pitbull, it's the oUF_Caellian I use, and afaik I have no way of changing this without superior knowledge of .LUA scripting.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Looks nice Echali

Artemedes.

Not a fan of minimap replacements which put things inside the map, but thats just me.
    You can I believe change the texture of the bars for recount, maybe to something more fitting with the styling of your unitframes.
    That may have an impact on the legibility of the text though.