10+ Year Old Account

Talking Dk blood tanking with epic pvp gear and herioc tanking gear.

Hey, i was just wondering what gear i should use when i tank heroics/bh or even bwl/bot.
    I have ilv 365 epic pvp gear. but i also have ilve 346 blue tanking gear. which is more suitable. a reforged version of the pvp gear with tanking gems/enchants or just plane old blue tanking gear.
    ty
    bamm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use your tanking gear mate, helps out the healer alot..

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Just plane old blue tanking gear. You're a DK, Algaloth is the perfect boss for a DK tank (AMS every other fire cleave). Heroic tanking gear will be fine.

Yeah, your defensive stats from the blue ilvl 346 gear is superior compared to the stam you gain from pvp-gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. PVP gear gives you zilch avoidance, while blue tanking gears gives you lots of it.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    ok thanks :P i was using 2 peices of epic pvp. then rest blue tanking. im switching back to all blue . :P
    bamm.