Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Cooking: Delicious Sagefish Tail] WTF??!!

What's up with Deepsea Sagfish? There's 2 places to fish this Tol Barad & Twilight Highlands & the catch rate is 1 every 10 to 12 casts. This is the best food for healers and you can't even catch them from pools. I have to spend about 2 hours to catch one stack. Is this gonna be fixed?

isnt int food better

I don't know where you're fishing then. I have no problem fishing them up in Twilight Highlands. I get a stack in about 20 minutes of fishing. Use them all the time since My bother (Boomkin) and Myself play casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilina View Post
    isnt int food better
    ...and what fish do you need for int food?

isnt int food better
    Still uses the same fish.

EDIT: Beat me to it Shjimm. >.<
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Many thanks to Zil for the amazing signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    isnt int food better
    Int food is made with that fish.

OT: You must be very unlucky. I usually get a fish every 5th time.

Deleted
    Int food is made from same fish though. Yeah, I have to use cri food simply 'cause int is too rare an expensive.

Must be unlucky.

I usually get about 1 a minute.

Max your fishing, use items that give you bonuses and attach a good lure. I have no trouble fishign up 2 stacks in 15 minutes. Either you're doing something horribly wrong or you are the universal nexus of bad luck.
    In the later case, I can't help you. Nobody can.

10+ Year Old Account
    try in Uldum, i always fish it at 88,47 more or less

and yes it is a bit mental there is no schools for it

Deleted
    no I's not, mana regen is whats needed for raiding. Besides that's not the point or the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Shjimm View Post
    ...and what fish do you need for int food?
    [Cooking: Delicious Sagefish Tail] WTF??!!
    What's up with Deepsea Sagfish? There's 2 places to fish this Tol Barad & Twilight Highlands & the catch rate is 1 every 10 to 12 casts. This is the best food for healers and you can't even catch them from pools. I have to spend about 2 hours to catch one stack. Is this gonna be fixed?
    so wheres your point

15+ Year Old Account
    The catch rate of Deepsea Sagefish is about 25-30% for me when I fish in Uldum, so you have to be unlucky,

What really ticks me off is that those fish aren't available in pools so no contribution to the fishing achi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korey View Post
    Make sure you are fishing in coastal water, not the river.

10+ Year Old Account
    The droprate is pretty much the same everywhere. About 25-30%. I've fished them up on many spots in huge quantities, its really the same droprate everywhere. Variations are RNG.

Edit:

If you need these fish and you play on Horde, Nagrand-EU, send me a PM.

Deleted
    Use everything that enhances your fishing, like lure, hat, fishing pole... And just fish in open sea in Twilight Highlands.
    I usually get a stack in like 10-15 mins. And u also get those algaefin rockfish for crit food.

I just wish they should give some recipe for those murglesnout.

Greetings

Deleted
    so wheres your point
    I can see we have a genius here. If you don't have an answer to a question why reply? Go do homework or something.

BTW.. everyone thanx for the answers I'm just under 525 I'll get it maxed then .
    Last edited by mmoc00b7529139; 2011-02-01 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenius View Post
    Use everything that enhances your fishing, like lure, hat, fishing pole... And just fish in open sea in Twilight Highlands.
    I usually get a stack in like 10-15 mins. And u also get those algaefin rockfish for crit food.

I just wish they should give some recipe for those murglesnout.

Greetings
    Murglesnout will probably get a recipe in 4.0.6, not a buff food though, just food and/or mana. Don't have the blue confirming this at the moment but can look for it if you want. So don't throw them away! I've got hundreds on the bank for the guild achievement when the recipe is here.

Your logic is extremely wrong here. It's not 1 in every 10-12, I would say more like 1 in every 4-5.

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 09:26 AM ----------

I can see we have a geanuis here. If you don't have an answer to a question why reply? Go do homework or something.

BTW.. everyone thanx for the answers I'm just under 525 I'll get it maxed then .
    You should at least spell genius correctly if you're going to try to insult someone's intelligence.