Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XenuMC View Post
    Murglesnout will probably get a recipe in 4.0.6, not a buff food though, just food and/or mana. Don't have the blue confirming this at the moment but can look for it if you want. So don't throw them away! I've got hundreds on the bank for the guild achievement when the recipe is here.
    lol, yea I have fished up about 8 stacks I'll be saving them. I figured they would be good for something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korey View Post
    lol, yea I have fished up about 8 stacks I'll be saving them. I figured they would be good for something
    same here, saving them also

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradePolice View Post
    Your logic is extremely wrong here. It's not 1 in every 10-12, I would say more like 1 in every 4-5.

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 09:26 AM ----------

You should at least spell genius correctly if you're going to try to insult someone's intelligence.
    lol. whatever & yes 10 to 12... Another fruitcake with stupid answers to a simple question xD

no I's not, mana regen is whats needed for raiding. Besides that's not the point or the question.
    int have more regen then spir

Deleted
    ok , thanx again =) I won't be checking this thread anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. whatever & yes 10 to 12... Another fruitcake with stupid answers to a simple question xD
    As it happens to be, I am fishing for them now. 766 fish caught, 28.7% of them Delicious Sagefish. Maybe raise your fishing skill, get a good pole, use lures?

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like people who insult those who respond to them informing them that their claimed drop percentages are way off. Simply put OP, you are either a liar, haven't done enough fishing to form any sort of approximate drop rate, or have the worst luck ever.

Here is the Deepsea Sagefish page from El's Angling where they have done more fishing in the last week than you have ever. According to their tens of thousands of test casts, Deepsea Sagefish have a 30% drop rate in Uldum, Twilight Highlands and Tol Barad. That is 3 in 10, certainly not your claimed 1 in 10-12. So there you have it. Enjoy the correct answer to your query, fruitcake.

http://www.elsanglin.com/fish/deepsea_sagefish.html

Deleted
    Get your fishing over 650 so you stop fishing up junk in the new zones. Be an engineer, make your own whirly lures and get the nat pagle rod from the swamp of sorrows quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    *snip*
    Here is the Deepsea Sagefish page from El's Angling where they have done more fishing in the last week than you have ever. According to their tens of thousands of test casts, Deepsea Sagefish have a 30% drop rate in Uldum, Twilight Highlands and Tol Barad. That is 3 in 10, certainly not your claimed 1 in 10-12. So there you have it. Enjoy the correct answer to your query, fruitcake.
    I just thought I'd be helpful and point out that one crucial bit of information on that page is that you will need 650 fishing to fish without getting grey vendor trash. The only way to reach this is by using things like a fishing hat, lures, fishing pole with +fishing. I use the Kalu'ak exalted fishing pole and a +100 fishing lure and I generally fish up loads of Sagefish within reasonable amounts of time. Full stack within 10 minutes (duration of a lure), methinks.

Or you could use the gold from a daily or two and offset the cost of just buying them on AH.

I can see we have a geanuis here. If you don't have an answer to a question why reply? Go do homework or something.

BTW.. everyone thanx for the answers I'm just under 525 I'll get it maxed then .
    so the geanuis cant read bold?

go herbing, make fortune cookies, problem solved.

they're even a smart food, which means you can give them to non-caster alts as well.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Fish in Uldum, you get Deepsea Sagefish and Fathom Eel which are both used for the new fish feast. Also they are used for 90int 90agi which are 2 good stats people would want in a raid.

I've said this before, but check your AH. On my server the Fathom Eels and Highland Guppy's sell for around the same price as Deepsea Sagefish and these can be caught from pools. What I do is fish these, sell them, buy Sagefish. Simple. I'll normally save a stack of the Guppy's for myself as the +60 INT food they make is plenty for daily heroics.

Today I cast 1000 times and caught 300 fish. 300 /1000 = 3.3 * 100 = 30%
    So each cast yields approximately a 30% chance for a Deepsea Sagefish.