BWD Elevator Boss

I've discovered 2 ways to kill people on the BWD elevator during corpseruns:

Priest: Stand at the edge on the upper level and face the entrance. Then, when the elevator is going down, Leap of Faith someone who is running towards you. Unless they stop pressing W while they're being pulled, they will fall to their death!

Paladin: Use hand of protection on someone waiting for the elevator to come up. If they jump, cancel HoP with another hand spell while they are still in range and watch as they die hilariously xD

If you know more ways to abuse people in BWD elevator, or in any other Cata frogger boss, please do share!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    i put slowfall on people jumping off that are capable of surviving the drop somehow, most people use mods to alter their buffbar s and due to blizz's fuckup they cant click off slowfall :3
    unless you use SBF ofc

I stand there and face palm all the people that suck at it by themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    We always oneshot that boss but every time, someone fails fatally... Good thing though that only one who dies is you, and you don't wipe the whole raid :P
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

If you keep your raid spread out, and your tanks stacked up, it should not be a problem. Make sure to have your healers ready to pop cooldowns, the fight is pretty intense.

Basically a fight where avoiding as much shit as possible will give you a safe win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    I've discovered 2 ways to kill people on the BWD elevator during corpseruns:

Priest: Stand at the edge on the upper level and face the entrance. Then, when the elevator is going down, Leap of Faith someone who is running towards you. Unless they stop pressing W while they're being pulled, they will fall to their death!

Paladin: Use hand of protection on someone waiting for the elevator to come up. If they jump, cancel HoP with another hand spell while they are still in range and watch as they die hilariously xD

If you know more ways to abuse people in BWD elevator, or in any other Cata frogger boss, please do share!
    You are an idiot if you are trying to find more ways to slow down your raid by killing ppl and then again when they have to repair earlier or off sync with the rest of the group because some dummy killed them for no reason. Trying to be funny is one thing pissing away 9 to 24 other ppls time is just stupid. I am sure you will figure that out when you are without a regular run though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pally, and there is another pally in my raid who always jumps and bubbles before hitting the ground. So during one of our run backs, I gave him HoP as he was running towards the ledge. It wore off before he hit the ground, and it gave him forbearance so he couldn't bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    i put slowfall on people jumping off that are capable of surviving the drop somehow, most people use mods to alter their buffbar s and due to blizz's fuckup they cant click off slowfall :3
    unless you use SBF ofc
    The buff bar is one of the few parts of my UI that's not modded. I still can't click off buffs at random intervals. (Probably works 95% of the time or more, but every once in a while I get that error.) It's sometimes blamed, according to the error message, on a mod that has nothing whatsoever to do with the buff bar. I had it blamed on Auctionator once. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I wasn't even in the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off-topic, but it relates to killing people using raid transportation.

There is a priest in my guild who casts levitate on people using the wind-streams in Throne of the Four Winds, so they overshoot the platform and slowly fall to their deaths, though once we were able to get a lock stone up and summon them back to the platform before they died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly offtopic also, but the elevator in HOO is so much funnier ( even non raiders can do it) just go to the second floor, keep pulling the elevator up and down, the other day me and my cousin were doing it and the warrior tank and dps and hunter were on it, we were sitting "trollivating" ( a term we use to describe trolling someone on an elevator)
    the warrior was the first victim, he was screwing about at the top, running on and off, so just as he went on, we pulled it down and he fell to his death unintentionally
    the hunter was funny, the tank died and the hunter was kiting the mob backwards, my cousin and i had just put it down so we could get away from the mobs coming, the hunter disengaged JUST as it went down and he went down the hole, overshot the platform and died, it was so hilarious
    the third time, the warrior tank was the victim, healer cousin died and tank was running away to bide himself more time, so i put the elevator down for my cousin so we could get straight back into the action without the tank dying, ofc he backpeddals off and lands infront of us going back up, dies, we start howling with laughter on skype, then mobs killed us =(

Deleted
    By the way, the trash mobs can use the elevator too.

Slightly offtopic also, but the elevator in HOO is so much funnier
    Lol I do this every time I get randomed into a HOO... for some reason I'm always kicked before the last boss, still waiting on achive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    one in HOO cant if its already going down, they stare at you while holding aggro then when you hit the bottom they drop aggro but stay there
    we found this out when the mobs were evading us attacking them on the way up, then proceeded to rape us when we reached the top
    same for the elevator in TOT, the adds cant get on it, although they did once in a wierd buggy way, they stayed there for the rest of the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    Oh god, almost forgot about this. The first time we were in BWD and came across the drakonid with the two dogs, our tank tried getting all three and was killed, so the rest of us ran like hell back to the elevator. After a relieved sigh, the elevator came back up with the trash and killed 4 more of us before we could realize what happened and run out the raid entrance.

i know this isnt about the elevator boss but if you slowfall/levatate people in Throne before conclave when they are going from platform to platform they will just fly off and die

All of the warriors in my guild fail at this boss then blame lag when they can't heroic leap in time. Not sure why they just can't ride the damn elevator like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    There is a priest in my guild who casts levitate on people using the wind-streams in Throne of the Four Winds, so they overshoot the platform and slowly fall to their deaths,
    The simple and elegant solution to this is to gkick the offending priest. Seriously, if you're ganking your own raiders, you don't deserve a spot in the raid or the guild.

Fun story. You can clear all the way across the lava pit to atramedes' room with rocket boots or a sprint and a slowfall mechanic.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but it relates to killing people using raid transportation.

There is a priest in my guild who casts levitate on people using the wind-streams in Throne of the Four Winds, so they overshoot the platform and slowly fall to their deaths, though once we were able to get a lock stone up and summon them back to the platform before they died.

People intentionally killing someone in the raid is funny once, MAYBE, when it's not costing you time on progression. Otherwise it's just being a scrub and could probably deserve a Gkick IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    You are an idiot if you are trying to find more ways to slow down your raid by killing ppl and then again when they have to repair earlier or off sync with the rest of the group because some dummy killed them for no reason. Trying to be funny is one thing pissing away 9 to 24 other ppls time is just stupid. I am sure you will figure that out when you are without a regular run though.
    Eh, a lot of this depends on your guildmates and the average disposition in your raid. Guilds that are clearing all the current content (read: very few if any heroic modes) in two nights might be a little more keen on people playing around between bosses than those spending several nights wiping on some of the more difficult encounters.