Molten core procs

I have decided to start trying out Demo for certain fights and was wondering if anyone who uses power auras could link what they use for molten core procs. I tried setting one up but I'm still new to the addon and for some reason cant get it setup correctly. Also if a raiding demo lock could take a quick peak at my gear/stats to make sure they are up to par. I'm pretty sure its all correct from what I have been reading. Thanks in advance!

LINK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ighan/advanced

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    First: Version:4.9; b:0; g:0.7255; icon:Ability_Warlock_MoltenCore; buffname:Molten Core; r:0.7608; x:-71; stacks:1; texture:22; size:0.5; y:52; texmode:2

Second: Version:4.9; b:0; g:0.7255; icon:Ability_Warlock_MoltenCore; buffname:Molten Core; r:0.7608; x:-1; stacks:2; texture:22; size:0.5; y:52; texmode:2

Third: Version:4.9; b:0; g:0.7255; icon:Ability_Warlock_MoltenCore; buffname:Molten Core; r:0.7608; x:72; stacks:3; texture:22; size:0.5; y:52; texmode:2

Shows when you get and how many stacks. Pretty Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    The UI already has a proc image set up for molten core.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    The UI already has a proc image set up for molten core.
    It's not great though as you have to count your incinerate casts so you dont cast too many, or watch the buff to see if it refreshes mid cast so you dont waste a global on a shadowbolt after the 3rd incinerate if you're counting manually.

Deleted
    Because it is pretty hard to watch at the buff...eh?

You just said it: Just count the casts or look at the buff, it isn't hard :P

Deleted
    Just make a power aura, buff name molten core, make the visual effect so small/opaque it doesnt show, activate timer and stacks, move it where you want it, and you're done. i just have two numbers showing in between the blizz visual, perfect.

PS: this has major advantages over the normal blizz visual, e.g. if mc procs again when you have 1 or 2 stacks left - you can't really count that by yourself.

PPS: I'm not logged in right now. if you can't get it done by yourself, I'll post my settings later.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-02-02 at 02:56 PM.

I've never really had a problem with looking at the buff but you could use Classtimer and set up Moltencore to show it's pretty simple to use I couldn't explain it as I suck ass at explaining anything but you should give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post

Taking your eyes off of what you're doing to look at unit-frame buffs isn't remotely as efficient as having a aura surrounding what is already the focus of your attention with time and count.

It's the little things that make a good Warlock great.

Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post

While your moving out of the fire, while your avoiding the cave in, while your noticing your health is too low use a health stone, while your making sure your CC target doesnt need refreshing while your ....

Attention gets split between too many items critical dps buttonmashing simon-says sequences get merfed up easily. Mod to help make that better = better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or in my case, what level will the MC buff be on - the first or the second?

It bounces around too damn much.

R.I.P. YARG