Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I l hereby only respond to "Best Warlock Names" and "Permenant Meta, sign here" threads.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Look at the Blue tracker on the main page. You've got much better reps and a much better chance to get a good answer on the EU forums. The US CMs usually only respond to 'lewlz what do you do for a living' or 'how much good fun is cutie pie moonkin mini pet' fluff-type posts.
    You actually read what the EU CMs say? "Locking this" covers pretty much 99% of them. Don't expect any kind of constructive class design posts in the EU forums - our CMs just aren't close enough in the loop. Prime example when our pet names got reset: EU forums, blue "No, that's it we're not even going to bother trying to fix this. Enjoy your new pets." US forums not long after: "Yeah, it'll be fixed next reset."

_______

Getting back on topic though, looking at those numbers - well the 17% Crit on Succubus can't be right, whether she's scaling with melee or spell stats, I'd expect at least 22% with HoG up. At the moment though, it's closer to 14%. They really need to sort out some consistency with HoG and Mana Feed too, I went back to my FG tonight (home internet's been down the last week, and is still flaky), the DPS was a little better, but the amount of Life Tapping was immense. It's a base Demo talent, yet the disparity between how well it works between pets is frankly rediculous. It just makes the class's whole design feel an absolute mess right now.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2011-02-02 at 10:44 PM.

I just hope that the data on the error stands. I cant see demo dpsing with the succu. It would just be silly and blizzard would just fail in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verth View Post
    I just hope that the data on the error stands. I cant see demo dpsing with the succu. It would just be silly and blizzard would just fail in general.
    All three specs using the Imp, which everyone is given free at level 1 isn't a horrible prospect?

I think they should drop the individual pet glyphs and put in a single glyph that buffs all pet dps equally. There are classes that only use one pet so obviously when they glyph for more pet damage they always have use for that as long as their pet is alive. Warlocks having a different glyph for each pet punishes you if you change your pet from fight to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be awesome, if Demon Soul didn't provide such wildly differing output dependent on Demon, and if all attacks worked equally with Mana Feed.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    If we had a single glyph that increased pet damage then it would almost certainly end up being mandatory for all specs, which defeats the purpose of it being a glyph in the first place rather than giving pet damage a buff.
    It would only be "mandatory" if it was made more powerful than the other glyphs in comparison. Anyway, I agree that making passive dps buff glyphs is pretty pointless, this goes for a lot of glyphs really. I wouldn't mind if all the pet dps increase glyphs and talents were removed or applied baseline to pets, it would make swapping them more useful. I have suggested that before and I also suggested removing pet specific dps buffs from Demon Soul. Demon Soul could provide the same dps buff (whatever that ends up being) with every pet and also give you some non-dps utility depending on what pet you are using. The non-dps buff could be a lot of things like for the duration of Demon Soul you gain:

- 30% faster movement /w Succubus
    - Stun & snare immunity /w FG
    - A single magic debuff removed from you every 3 seconds /w Felhunter
    - Your threat is redirected to your pet and you heal for 25% of the damage done by you /w VW
    - You and your pet can cast while you move /w Imp
    Last edited by 6kle; 2011-02-03 at 01:34 PM.