Hunter Stats/gear help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...odcloud/simple

I need help with my hunter. I dont know what stats i need capped or how much agility i need. Any help would be apreciated

"I'm in a race with myself and I'm a couple of steps behind, but a few blocks ahead." -Vash

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-4.0.1-Hunters

Try the sticky that's right in you face when you open the forum.

Your haste is excessively high. As SV, the soft cap is 758, and it's not technically necessary even to shoot for that figure. But going above it isn't helping you considering how low your crit is. Reforge to crit rating.

You're below the 8% hit cap for a raid boss, but from looking at your gear, I'm guessing you're sticking with heroics for the moment (no offense intended). So 6% is your hit cap for the moment, and you meet that requirement. You can even reforge some hit to crit to improve your heroic dps if you stay above 6% hit.

I didn't notice any enchants on your gear. Some of them are extremely cheap. The 35 AGI enchant to boots commonly goes for 4g on my server. Yeah, 4g for an enchant scroll. Cruise the AH for cheap enchants and enjoy the instant dps increase.

The only gem I saw slotted in your gear was 40 Mastery. No. With very few exceptions, you should be slotting 40 AGI gems only. If the socket bonus is 20+ AGI per non-red gem you'd be socketing, use Agi/Crit and Agi/Hit hybrid gems to achieve the bonus. But again, only if the overall AGI gained is the same or greater than you'd obtain simply slotting all 40 AGI gems. Agility is just THAT much better than any rating stats (even hit rating!).
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."