Another reason why rift will be better than wow (devs)

The Devs in RIFT are not as jaded as the wow devs are.

Example..
    WoW :If you go over to the priests wow forums you will see about a zillion post just asking the class to be playable again in pvp. Clearly the wow devs don't care that disc priest is unplayable as they refuse to hot fix the bubbles and penance etc, and keep pushing back 4.0.6 to 9+ weeks now.

Rift: The devs are changing things by the hour, not months. They are coming out with interesting new ways of doing things. World PvP in rift is alive and well unlike wow. Rift has implemented a guild banner. many ppl will say WoW Copy!!! lame! Incorrect... a member of a guild in rift can put down a banner ANYWHERE in the world, for pvp, rifts, anything. Then all guild members can just click on a reagent in your inv and instantly be ported to that banner and help out your guildie. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. wow has been around for 7 years? and no dev thought this was a good idea?!?

WoW is so stuck in their ways its sad. The Rift Dev's are thinking out of the box and creating new and interesting ways to enhance gameplay. How many times have you been lvling a alt or farming and 2-3 horde or alliance roll up and gank you thinking they are all cool. Then you ask you guild "help plz" and you are on the total opposite part of the world and they just say meh.. you are too far away, or the nerds that just ganked are gone by the time your buddies get there. How awesome would it be to pop a manner and instant reinforcements!! then they pop their banner and instant guild war! would be soo awesome.

See ya'll in rift!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's brand new. Of cause they are gonna fix things straight away.

*Also. Why should Blizzard put in fast/insta travel just because you are too freaking lazy.

Deleted
    You obviously didn't read the info about the sinestra kill. The DEVS were hotfixing it between FIGHTS......stfu and fuck off to your awesome new game

Quote Originally Posted by Grotnac View Post
    You obviously didn't read the info about the sinestra kill. The DEVS were hotfixing it between FIGHTS......stfu and fuck off to your awesome new game
    With people like you in WoW, why wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    It's brand new. Of cause they are gonna fix things straight away.
    Exactly, the Rift devs are not jaded, like you said. They don't have to worry about a game with 12 million subscribers, and their game is in beta, they're expected to have up to the minute fixes...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephriel View Post
    The Devs in RIFT are not as jaded as the wow devs are.
    Rift: The devs are changing things by the hour, not months. They are coming out with interesting new ways of doing things. World PvP in rift is alive and well unlike wow. Rift has implemented a guild banner. many ppl will say WoW Copy!!! lame! Incorrect... a member of a guild in rift can put down a banner ANYWHERE in the world, for pvp, rifts, anything. Then all guild members can just click on a reagent in your inv and instantly be ported to that banner and help out your guildie. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. wow has been around for 7 years? and no dev thought this was a good idea?!?
    a combination between a warlock summoning stone and some random guild level rewards

How smart!

See ya'll in rift!
    See ya'll in 2 months

^inc violation, i am offended by your choice of words.
    o.O

Lol holy crap dude chill. You realise Rift is in BETA right? Even blizzard puts out massive fixes every week during betas, thats what they are there for!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Just go play the damn game already and stop trying to convince people of playing a new game, if they want to they will.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Thinking out of the box" in a medieval fantasy mmo is a paradox.

Oh so wow cares about its leet guilds only. So the rest of us get to just sit and wonder if their favorite class will ever be playable again...

Maybe I should have said rift patches fixes for everyone, while wow only does things the top guild in the world... awesome

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Exactly, the Rift devs are not jaded, like you said. They don't have to worry about a game with 12 million subscribers, and their game is in beta, they're expected to have up to the minute fixes...
    And yet they (WoW devs) were hotfixing raid bosses BETWEEN ATTEMPTS...

Hmm something doesn't add up, methinks.

Bye! Have fun, that's the point.

15+ Year Old Account
    cool story brah.

coulda been told in one of the other millions of rift threads talking about the exact same thing.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephriel View Post
    Clearly the wow devs don't care that disc priest is unplayable as they refuse to hot fix the bubbles and penance etc, and keep pushing back 4.0.6 to 9+ weeks now.
    Cataclysm has only been out for 8 weeks as of today. Just thought you should know that.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right