Drop Enchanting?

I'm debating on if I should drop enchanting for blacksmithing. It would be on my warrior. I currently have jewel crafting and enchanting. I mainly PVP but also do some heroics and raids. When I PVE I do tank. I know you can make a slot on gloves with blacksmithing, are there any other benefits?

I do have another character that is an enchanter so I'd still have access to enchants so I wouldn't have to go out and buy any. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I dont know why you'd have enchanting on more than 1 toon. If you do have enchanting on another, drop it and pick some something else useful. BS is nice, especially when coupled with the JC specific gems, which are over budget for this tier of content compared to what most other profession bring (ie: the bs bracer/glove sockets cant equal the JC only gems b/c epic gems arent yet available).

Enchanting isnt bad with the ring enchants offered, though BS offers more customizability with the prismatic sockets.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

I had enchanting on my warrior since BC for the ring enchants. JC and Enchanting (for the ring enchants) were probably the 2 best professions for PVP at that time. Also as an enchanter you can DE all those worthless quest rewards.

Deleted
    WotLK had JC and BS as best professions by far for warr pvp.

Even tho I love when I do daily heroic with an (dis)enchanter in group, I would say go for BS
    As stated, it's more customizable then enchanting.Honestly wtb a 40resil ring enchant.
    Also you can craft yourself(or sell) those nice epics without paying fees for chaos orbs.

And it's two sockes(slots), gloves and bracers.