Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

looking for pvp ui to monitor dots

is there a ui that i can customize for arenas to show all targets and their current buffs/debuffs. i cant seem to find a way to do this with some popular ones like gladius, pitbull, or shadowed ui. im playing a spriest and affli lock so i want to be able to monitor all my dots on all targets, not just my target/focus target.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I don't know anything DoT tracker in form of a Unit Frame i.e. showing health, power, etc. But, when it comes to DoT tracking I always and only use ForteXorcist.

I would check that out if you haven't already.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Should be able to with most normal UF addons - in Pitbull (and most of the others) it's called "Auras" instead of "Debuffs". If no UF's are working for that, a good Buff/Debuff addon (such as Raven, Satrinas Buff Frames, etc) should be able to display buffs/debuffs on those units.

If you want an indication as to the expected duration on multiple targets, then Ellipsis @ Curse is worth a look.
    It could get rather messy with many targets but as far as the approach goes it is I think close to what you were asking for.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If you want an indication as to the expected duration on multiple targets, then Ellipsis @ Curse is worth a look.
    It could get rather messy with many targets but as far as the approach goes it is I think close to what you were asking for.
    this was exactly what i was lookin for. thumbsup bro.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.