Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    /shrug

Blizzard's ban policy has always been a bit hypocritical and/or unsystematic.

Paragon's Nefarian kill with Rip ticking for 840k damage and ferals having 59k dps is still considered legit while Ensidia (was it?) were temp banned for using Saronite Bombs on LK.

This will prolly just be fixed though, can't be considered an exploit if your only option to avoid it is to not raid with ferals or not reforge.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe its an exploid maybe just a bug

but i am sure 75% of the ppl wont even know it so blizzard is not gonig to ban anyone for this

so our new BiS list will be the blue items whit random item stats (such as the LW crafted items?)
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2011-02-02 at 10:17 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

The reason people cannot follow the logic that this is an exploit is because common sense is telling you otherwise. It is not an exploit, it is a bug. An exploit would have someone purposely going out of their way to gain an advantage. Having a ring, reforging it and being in a group with LoTP is not an exploit because those are all NORMAL circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durenek View Post
    I think someone is confusing the term bug with the term exploit. Someone who exploits is going out of their way to bend or break game mechanics in order to make things easier. The door strat on Atramedes was an exploit. The fence strat on Blood Lord in ZG was an exploit. Reforging something and keeping your stats is a bug.
    Reforging something with the knowledge that you'll be keeping your stats due to a bug, is an exploit. Exploiting is defined by knowingly using game bugs / bugged game mechanings to your benefit.