Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's your favorite buff to spellsteal?

I know, right.....who cares? Just trying to start sort of a lighthearted thread in the sea of anger.

Avenging Wrath I think is my winner but Power Word: Shield is a very close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Shaman, I'm sure mages generate a huge grin on their face when they spellsteal my Bloodlust, and I absolutely hate it. >.>

I think you nailed them both. Popping wings is signing a deathwish, and stealing a bubble is like winning the lottery.
    Last edited by Aedros; 2011-02-02 at 12:26 AM. Reason: I KAN SPEEL GUD

don't pvp much, but wings, HoF, and PW:S are always nice additions to my buffs

Molten Barrier in Halls of Origination is my favorite hands down, though. Nothing like having a pug group stop after the first pull and go "WTF? 30k dps?"

Yea, that buff in HOO is sweet. Think I did 36k dps one pull. I didn't even have much heroic gear yet so I'm sure people were indeed like "WTF"? It annoys me running with like a prot warrior and their perfectly timed (even if accidental) shield slam beats me to it.

In pvp how can you not love stealing wings?
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Swell from the water elementals before the last guy in Throne of the Tides.

Quote Originally Posted by zifadel View Post
    swell from the water elementals before the last guy in throne of the tides.
    swelllllllll

Deleted
    Don't forget the caster mobs after the 2nd boss in BRC those have a nice magic effect that is nice at normal. I'm not geared 329 yet. I haven't played priest yet, so I don't know how annoying stealing shadow orbs is.. previous bg I got hold of a trinket proc (stolen ofc). Raw sp for me, too bad the other spells were in the way though, it only had 5 sec left, then I died.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another Mages Arcane Power only because I know how irritating it is.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    I'm a Shaman, I'm sure mages generate a huge grin on their face when they spellsteal my Bloodlust, and I absolutely hate it. >.>
    nope. because it gives us exhaustion so we can't use our own time warp >< so i like to pop my own hero instead for a full 45 seconds

Swell from Throne of the tides

10+ Year Old Account
    The spell I love to steal the most is another mage's PoM.

Second spell I love to steal is Holy Radiance. Green numbers EVERYWHERE, so pretty!
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    /watch?v=_sxN1npZ-9k (can't post links yet... -.-)

words can not describe the flawless awesomeness in this video. the backpedaling shammy, the 1337 frostbolt...

The buff from the mobs in Shadow Labyrinth.

Becoming a Core Hound is win.

Deleted
    the best spell of all times is the one from that fire troll in zulaman where you can cast 300% faster and you can move 200% or somyhing like that, it was so... over

Deleted
    Same as Smeargle, http://www.wowhead.com/spell=43242 was my favourite of all times. Spamming 1-sec-Pyroblasts was priceless.

Deleted
    On my mage swell sertainly comes in as first.

for me the remedies from maloriak, or the sparking thingy from arcanatron

Fire buff in HOO or spell damage/haste buff from Arcanotron are my favorites. Ridiculous dps with those buffs.