HC's just right but reduce the trash

Title says it all really, but to elaborate.....
    Fully hc geared and plodding thru raid bosses now, I find the daily hc for valor an absolute chore. The dungeon Q is bad enough but once inside the amount of trash is pointless. I loved the challenge of the bosses, be it.now theyre are very easy. But the time it takes to get thru. Dungeon is not fun.

Having a great social life and business to run i only log daily for valor and play prroperly on raid days. So having to log and spend 1 hour + is excessive on days i dont really wish to.

So don't log on? Are you being forced to log-on and run a heroic everyday?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get so little vp it doesn't really even matter
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Why reduce the trash, there's hardly any... I for one like the trash and wish there was more so i don't need to grind more dungeons for rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trash = Rep

And since gear can only get better, if they remove trash now, Heroics will be EVEN MORE faceroll with better gear
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    You get so little vp it doesn't really even matter
    70valor points per day
    7 x 70 = 490
    I personally dont believe that 490 Valor points is nothing every week for little effort but i guess that really depends on what you play the game for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkama View Post
    Why reduce the trash, there's hardly any... I for one like the trash and wish there was more so i don't need to grind more dungeons for rep.
    rofl must be a troll

Once I learned blizzard isn't holding a gun to my head the game got a lot more fun.

trash is fine, its not like its tbc trash either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    rofl must be a troll
    How do you think is that a troll post you adorable little kitten, i'm being serious.. There's actually not that much trash and when you're gearing up an alt you want the rep.. Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a slipper

well, actually... that post looks so much nicer now. -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-02-02 at 02:40 AM.

ROFL at abuse. 490 valor is all good but only if u log everyday. Q for 40 mins every day and plod thru the boring repetitive trash. Less trash. More challenging bosses if blizzard wish to make me earn the valor.

The trash is very fine. Blizzard got it perfectly right with the heroics this time. The only heroic that feels possibly drawn out is Halls of Origination, but that dungeon doesn't have that much trash considering how big the dungeon is. It just feels drawn out because there's a shit ton of bosses in there.

@Alkama: Way too far, dude. Good luck with that 2-week ban for telling someone, basically, to die.

@OP:
    I can't agree more. The trash isn't hard, it's just time consuming, and it makes them a lot less fun. The fun, for me, in heroics is the mildly interesting boss mechanics because they can actually be moderately challenging even still (even still being at the start of a new tier, though, so... scaling won't work well, but hey!).

Yeah Agree with Tiglits a dungeon is fun for the bosses. The trash just amounts to a grind. And Hoo is great fir daily. Can do 3 bosses only and get ur valor without.needing to do the others

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can choose to do only 3 of the bosses in halls of origination taking the time of the dungeon down to a half hour clear if your group doesn't do ragingly silly things on trash