Chimeron 25 Heroic help

My guild is attempting heroic Chimeron tonight for the first time and were failing miserably. Our problem seems to be during Fued, our tank who is picking him up is almost getting 1 shot. He is popping CDs and were Lay on Handsing at the start (dont have a Hpriest tonight for GS).Are we doing something wrong? Were using 2 real tanks and a Ret Pally whos tanking whenever Chimeron is not double attacking. Also, were positive that our tank during Fued does not have any stacks of Break.

Here is our WoLs of the raid going on right now.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8z9xq37tpkhqczr8/

My guild has been using 3 real tanks, two taunt off for double attack and stuff and the other taunts during feud, we have a LoH order and then two healers focus on him and don't heal the raid at all(me being one of them, I just throw a Holy Radiance and Light of Dawn before I start spamming the tank and use Divine Protection glyphed to help the healers a bit). I'm also pretty sure our tank has been rotating cooldowns for feud(Shield Block, trinkets, etc), should we get more than 4 feuds(4 LoH's) he pops everything he's got or have our double attack tank taunt and pop cd's since he souldn't have used any.

EDIT: And we have 2 smite priests using PW: Barrier during feuds.
    Last edited by jyn; 2011-02-02 at 05:23 AM.

You have to chain CD's through feud. Your shield wall equivalent should be up for double attack in feud, as well as a 20% CD/external. Use Pain supps, GS when you have a holy priest. A dps can taunt and die if necessary.

Interesting to note that a paladin tank can AD one feud double strike and GoAK the next. CD's should however be layered as mch as possible in the early feuds, but you will really want them up for the sub 20% burn.

If the problem persists, use void walker taunts/cardboard assasins to soak the double strikes.

Deleted
    All this fight is coordinating taunts and defensive cooldowns during feuds, and classes with damage migitation / selfheals utilizing them as much as possible, when you get this sorted out, you're golden, it may take some time though to figure out the best way for your setup.
    I'd advise against suicide dps taunts due to the brutal soft enrage in last phase, where every point of damage counts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Use hunter with tenacity pet and intervene each and every double attack during feud.

This may be a no brainer but make sure your tanks ARE NOT stacking with the rest of the group during Feud...the Caustic slime can gib them as well.