[A] Standing in Fire - Eastern 8-11 tue/wed/thur seeks all for 10man raids

Standing in Fire is a newly formed raid guild based on Magtheridon Alliance server. We are looking to fill all roles for light 10man raiding with progression in mind.
    Our Officer Core is 12/12 normal Cata with 12/12h ICC experience. We expect to kill at least 10/12 on our first raiding week when the roster is full. We are recruiting primarily for PVE, but PVP players will also be gladly offered guild tags as well.

In raids, loot will be distributed via loot council (very few overlaps in a 10man raid). Loot council will be supported by epgp trackers for the purpose of tracking raider attendance.

We are open to all classes but are especially looking for healers (Holy paladin in particular). Gear is not a huge issue, but all applicants will be expected to have all rep gear and heroic drops. Boe crafted epics are also a major plus.

If you are interested in raiding with us, whisper me on Magtheridon PvP. I will be on Charette or Brosefstaln. You can also contact Pillsburry. Alternatively you can fill out the following application and reply with it here or via a pm to me.

Personal Information - First Name:
    Personal Information - Age:
    Personal Information - Time Zone:
    ---
    Character Information - Name:
    Character Information - Class:
    Character Information - Level:
    Character Information - Total Time Played:
    Character Information - Link to Armory:
    Character Information - Link to a picture of your raiding UI:
    ---
    Raiding Experience - In detail, discuss your prior endgame raiding experience.
    Raiding Experience - Please share any logs you may have showing you playing as the spec you plan to play
    ---
    Guild Questions - What guilds have you been a part of and why are you leaving/left them?
    Guild Questions - Do you have vent? Will you speak on it if required?

Last but not least, tell us about you. Include as much or as little as you'd like, but keep in mind that this will differentiate you from other players with similar gear and experience
    Last edited by charette; 2011-02-02 at 06:59 AM.