Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariden View Post
    99% Meat only. Only time i've eaten vegetables is out of politeness. Not even joking. Vegetables are what the "food" eats.
    Good luck with your gout disease later on. It's gonna be a doozy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout
    Gout has other factors causing it as well but having a menu exclusively made of meat is just begging for it. Also, meat does not have all the vitamins required by the body, so a meat only menu can cause additional diseases caused by lack of vitamins. Off the top of my mind, Scurvy caused by low or lack of vitamin C. Meat does have this vitamin but in much lower quantity than veggies. Now you may think "Scurvy...I ain't a pirate, yarrr". Scurvy's most obvious sympthom is instense pain in the teeth. Ignoring the sympthom will cause your teeth to fall off, that's why the sailors in the old days had few teeth, because their diet consisted mainly of bread crumbs and other foods that didn't spoil/rot on a ship without a refrigerator, and which didn't have vitamin C obviously.

Vitamin C also helps with your resistence to diseases such as the flu.

Only eating meat IS NOT healthy and it sure as hell doesn't make you strong.
    Anyway, I eat a balanced meat and veggies menu.

Being a vegetarian is just being a primadona in my book. Man is omnivorous and even has canines.
    Last edited by mmoca0eed44a6a; 2011-02-02 at 09:35 AM.

Meat, grrrrrrrr....

Deleted
    meat ofc

sdgfhddfds /filler

Deleted
    Meat...meat....meat....meat....MEAT!!!
    Even though I do sometimes eat some veggies or fruits...rarely...very, very rarely.
    Love steaks in med. raw...Also blood sausages <3

Both. I love most vegetarian dishes, but I also enjoy my steaks I have some vegetarian friends and wouldn't exactly call them hypocrites... Most of them just don't like meat, and it being good for the environment/ supporting animal rights is just a big plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried to become a vegetarian, but I love buffalo wings too damn much to give them up!! And bacon, I've tried some of the fake "bacon" products out there, but nothing comes close.

both but preffer meat ofc!
    nom nom nom..

Deleted
    I have very sensitive bowels when it comes to veggies, so I choose my vegs carefully...
    But both, of course.

Humans are 'made' for a diet of mostly meat (this includes fish and boneless meat) and fruit, but why limit yourself when you can have more? We've got fire, so we can cook all those veggies that are too hard to digest raw. I like fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    I know a person who cant stand eating veggies and only limit himself to meat.
    hes not gonna live long
    Not eating vegetable will cause a lack of nutrient that sailors were affected by in the 16th century called Scurvy.

Deleted
    both - i like eating

Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    Vegetables... Am I the only vegetarian playing WoW?
    Well, we're 2 now!

Alot of etical, pulution and opinion based reasons behind my choice.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meat only !!1

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Good luck with your gout disease later on. It's gonna be a doozy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout
    Gout has other factors causing it as well but having a menu exclusively made of meat is just begging for it. Also, meat does not have all the vitamins required by the body, so a meat only menu can cause additional diseases caused by lack of vitamins. Off the top of my mind, Scurvy caused by low or lack of vitamin C. Meat does have this vitamin but in much lower quantity than veggies. Now you may think "Scurvy...I ain't a pirate, yarrr". Scurvy's most obvious sympthom is instense pain in the teeth. Ignoring the sympthom will cause your teeth to fall off, that's why the sailors in the old days had few teeth, because their diet consisted mainly of bread crumbs and other foods that didn't spoil/rot on a ship without a refrigerator, and which didn't have vitamin C obviously.

Vitamin C also helps with your resistence to diseases such as the flu.

Only eating meat IS NOT healthy and it sure as hell doesn't make you strong.
    Anyway, I eat a balanced meat and veggies menu.

Being a vegetarian is just being a primadona in my book. Man is omnivorous and even has canines.
    You do know that you can have a perfectly healthy diet and still have Gout. If you would read a little more into that article(lolwiki), you would see that it can occur because of genetics. I personally know of at least two people who have gout via genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    hes not gonna live long
    Not eating vegetable will cause a lack of nutrient that sailors were affected by in the 16th century called Scurvy.
    To this all I have to say is have a FRUIT.

OT: I eat both, but I would imagine meat makes up the majority of my diet.

Primarily veggies, hardly ever eat red meat tho. turkey,chicken, or seafood once or twice a week.

Both. Can't lock yourself out from a different kind of cooking with a whole other kind of flavor can we now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

I love me some dead animal corpse.
    But the occasional veggies are fine too.

Mainly meat. Never any veggies without meat, though I enjoy eating meat without veggies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirgid View Post
    I have very sensitive bowels when it comes to veggies, so I choose my vegs carefully...
    But both, of course.

Humans are 'made' for a diet of mostly meat (this includes fish and boneless meat) and fruit, but why limit yourself when you can have more? We've got fire, so we can cook all those veggies that are too hard to digest raw. I like fire.
    THIS!!! people look at me strangely when i pick the hadest tomatoes in the store

Personally i eat almost everything, absolutely love meat and veggies. fruit, nuts, salad, gimme it all tbh, the only thing i generally wont it is the majority of seafood, i just dont like the taste of most. Which is a shame cause there are some amazing looking seafood dishes